Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Friends suck

Old 06-15-2006, 10:48 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by IluvJae
He sounds like a real winner...may i ask why was you storing the truck for him anyway...was it something he was going to work on...cus what is he going to do when his girlfriend leaves him hanging.....
It needed a clutch so I told him I would hold it at my place for a bit until he got the clutch then help him put it in once he did get it.

Yeah kind of hard to explain our relationship really. Kind of a friend through friends and somewhere along the lines we just tsarted hanging out. He's a nice enough guy but at the same time he is just dumb enough to really piss you off.
Old 06-15-2006, 10:58 AM
PacificDude
Sharkbait OOHAHA!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Buyimports2
Whoah, whoah, I know i don't totally understand the situation, I'm just saying the way it looks. Also, I didn't adds words to anyone's quote. The quote was just a scenario to explain the way things looked.
Oh, so you didn't add...

Originally Posted by Buyimports2
oh, i'm sorry, we agreed that I would pay you next monday. Hey want to come out to the bar with us?
Looks to me like you we're trying to make someone look like an ass :squint:
Old 06-15-2006, 12:16 PM
mike01civic

what's the probability that your friend was really held up at gunpoint? do you believe his story? if i were in the situation, and i knew for a fact my friend was held up and gun point and was in a tight spot, id try to at least throw him off a couple bucks.

that's what friends are for right?
Old 06-15-2006, 12:32 PM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

friends who are poor suck
Old 06-15-2006, 09:11 PM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mike01civic
what's the probability that your friend was really held up at gunpoint? do you believe his story? if i were in the situation, and i knew for a fact my friend was held up and gun point and was in a tight spot, id try to at least throw him off a couple bucks.

that's what friends are for right?
Yeah you are right that is what friends are for and that is the kind of friend I am, but his track record with telling the truth does leave something to be desired so I am very skeptical of his stories as a rule.

You have to understand that this guy tells everyone he is ASE certified and yet he wants me to help him change the clutch in his truck. He was over helping me on my transmission for my buggy and I had to explain to him what parts of it was and how to put it back together. It's things like this that really make me question why I keep hanging out with him on any sort of basis really.
Old 06-16-2006, 02:19 AM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Doesn't believe in banks? Man, slap that ho. Its his own damn fault.
If I even have 100 bucks in cash, I'm nervous walking around with it on me. When I get cash, I make a beeline to my bank or home to stash it.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:14 AM
fstop128

sounds like a mooch. he can wait to get his money.