Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Officials: Passenger killed after claiming to have bomb

Old 12-07-2005, 01:21 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, hey, If you would take a second, take the little sticks out of your head, clean out your ears, and maybe you would see that I'm a person who has feelings, and all I have to do is do what I wanna do and all I want to do is hold on to my bag and not listen to you! And the only way that I would ever let go of my bag would be if you came over here right now and tried to pry it from my dead, lifeless fingers, okay? If you can get it from my kung-fu grip then you can come and have it, okay? Otherwise, step off, bitch!
Old 12-07-2005, 01:21 PM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

the news is saying that everything happened right on the plane, not in the tunnel thingy. and they said that he was in an arguement with his wife in the back of the plane and was walking to the front. she said that he had a mental illness and didnt take his medicine
Old 12-07-2005, 01:24 PM
AcuraFanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

His wife says he was bi-polar and wasn't on his medication. That's some pretty extreme bi-polarity, so to speak.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:28 PM
DakarM

Originally Posted by AF
His wife says he was bi-polar and wasn't on his medication. That's some pretty extreme bi-polarity, so to speak.

i don't think so. my sister is bi-polar and without her medication she has gone crazy several times.
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:29 PM
dj02
click click

/ben stiller/ bombbombbombbombbombbomb, what do u mean i cant say bomb on a plane. bombbombbombbombbombbombbombbomb /ben stiller/
Old 12-07-2005, 01:30 PM
AcuraFanatic

Originally Posted by DakarM
i don't think so. my sister is bi-polar and without her medication she has gone crazy several times.
That's nuts. I didn't think it could be that extreme. I know of a few friends who get moody who are diagnosed bi-polar, but they wouldn't like run onto an airplane yelling bomb threats.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:32 PM
DakarM

Originally Posted by AF
That's nuts. I didn't think it could be that extreme. I know of a few friends who get moody who are diagnosed bi-polar, but they wouldn't like run onto an airplane yelling bomb threats.

well lets see all 3 times she went :loco: she ran from house to house telling people to repent and that God speaks to her and told her to save them

she also bought a wedding dress the day before her former fiance got married, because God told her he will come back to her and they will get married.

I'll save the really crazy shit since it's pretty messed up.
LCD Squad #0001
Originally Posted by WiLL
...I really wanna get out and shoot people.
Old 12-07-2005, 01:36 PM
AcuraFanatic

Originally Posted by DakarM
well lets see all 3 times she went :loco: she ran from house to house telling people to repent and that God speaks to her and told her to save them

she also bought a wedding dress the day before her former fiance got married, because God told her he will come back to her and they will get married.

I'll save the really crazy shit since it's pretty messed up.
That's fucked up
Old 12-07-2005, 01:46 PM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Originally Posted by AF
Theres probobly different sevearities(spelt wrong I know) of being bi-polar. IBFamilySuesGovernment
Old 12-07-2005, 02:25 PM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

I think the Marshall wa just doing his job, period. You cant fuck around like this anymore nowadays. It happens.