Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

if you do return to sender, does the "sender" get charged?

Old 12-03-2005, 11:37 AM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default if you do return to sender, does the "sender" get charged?

i received a package and have to send something else back to the sender. can i just put it in and write "return to sender" on it? h:
Old 12-03-2005, 12:01 PM
canada

Yep
Old 12-03-2005, 12:09 PM
Wow Civic

So if Joe sent Sue a package of 12'' dildos for her birthday but Sue clearly told Joe she wanted 14'' dildos... Sue could write "RETURN TO SENDER" on the box and Joe would get charged $14.99 for the original postage route to Susan... and then another $14.99 for the route the package took back to him? But what if Joe put "Return to Sender" on the box again?? Would the Postage man return it back to Sue(because she is technically a sender also) or would he just give it back to Joe and tell him because he is the original sender he is the only sender in this situation? But couldn't Joe argue that since Sue sent the dildos back to him that she is also a sender? Then the postage man would have to cut the dildos and half and send 6 inch dildos to each of them? But because Joe is truly the owner of the dildos he intervenes and says NO Don't cut my dildos in half... i love them to much... just give them to her! And then the postage man, realizing that Joe is the true father, decides to not cut the dildos in half and instead he gives Joe all of the 12'' dildos?
Old 12-03-2005, 12:10 PM
RB
snitches get stitches

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wow Civic
So if Joe sent Sue a package of 12'' dildos for her birthday but Sue clearly told Joe she wanted 14'' dildos... Sue could write "RETURN TO SENDER" on the box and Joe would get charged $14.99 for the original postage route to Susan... and then another $14.99 for the route the package took back to him? But what if Joe put "Return to Sender" on the box again?? Would the Postage man return it back to Sue(because she is technically a sender also) or would he just give it back to Joe and tell him because he is the original sender he is the only sender in this situation? But couldn't Joe argue that since Sue sent the dildos back to him that she is also a sender? Then the postage man would have to cut the dildos and half and send 6 inch dildos to each of them? But because Joe is truly the owner of the dildos he intervenes and says NO Don't cut my dildos in half... i love them to much... just give them to her! And then the postage man, realizing that Joe is the true father, decides to not cut the dildos in half and instead he gives Joe all of the 12'' dildos?

Go away.
Old 12-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Wow Civic

That's good because on ebay they say "money back guarantee but you have to pay the return shipping." But really you could just write "RETURN TO SENDER" on the box and they would have to pay for the return shipping? Awesome loophole.
Old 12-03-2005, 12:24 PM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Originally Posted by Wow Civic
you're an idiot
Old 12-03-2005, 01:51 PM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

Heres a way to get free shipping. Put no postage on whatever you're sending and put the other persons address on both parts, the sender and the reciever. Then they return it to sender, the other person.
Old 12-03-2005, 08:31 PM
Highmile
VX Hatch with 431,500!

Originally Posted by MarshyTheKid
Heres a way to get free shipping. Put no postage on whatever you're sending and put the other persons address on both parts, the sender and the reciever. Then they return it to sender, the other person.
I think the packages like this are why there is a dumpster behind the post office.

I have done that (when i was a kid).

Back around '86, I had a friend in CA. We wrote back and forth. One time the stamp didn't get canceled. I soaked it off (remeber when you used to lick stamps?) and TAPED it to another envelope. When he got it he wiped the cancelation ink off the taped stamp and sent it back. We used the same stamp for 5 or six letters.
Old 12-03-2005, 10:05 PM
DarkSideAccord
Chidori-chan :love:

i think it's free to send the package back to the sender... but on one condition tho... when a UPS/ FedEx guy come knocking on the door, u tell the delivery guy that u do not want to accept and ask for the package to besent back.... once u receive, it's void... i did this once for my PS2... bought it online for $XX to find out that the price was slahsed the next day...called EBGames, and they told me that i could place another order as long as i ask for the initial package to be sent back...