Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

What a waste of a night

Old 12-17-2004, 11:00 PM
Kestrel
Push to shock!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What a waste of a night

Well I've been in my room all night cleaning....and waiting for this girl I've been seeing to call. She never did
Old 12-17-2004, 11:05 PM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

well, you can either go out and find another girl, stay home and whackit, or sit there feeling down with blue balls.
Old 12-17-2004, 11:07 PM
Kestrel
Push to shock!

Everybody's left campus already....no other girls

:sad:
Old 12-18-2004, 05:56 AM
LT
The deer had to die!

Go home?
Old 12-18-2004, 05:58 AM
dE.fUsEd
I still like honda's. :-/

Originally Posted by The Deeklander
well, you can either stay home and whackit, or sit there feeling down with blue balls.
well, you can either stay home and whackit, or sit there feeling down with blue balls.
Old 12-18-2004, 06:30 AM
k3ifers
k three ifers

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

yeh, last night i was chillin with my friends.. these two girls called and asked me to go home to chill with them.. so i did. they ended up like sleeping and staying for 30-45 mins. i was so pissed
Old 12-18-2004, 06:46 AM
Kestrel
Push to shock!

Originally Posted by LT69Padawan6
Go home?
Workin on it....my flight leaves in three hours h:

Originally Posted by dE.fUsEd
Type Repost

It just sucks because I really like this girl too, but I guess if she can't make the time to make one simple phone call, then she can go screw herself.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:14 AM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Originally Posted by Kestrel
It just sucks because I really like this girl too, but I guess if she can't make the time to make one simple phone call, then she can go screw herself.
No, that's what girls say about guys.

You have to leave the ball in her court, but only up to a point.

That means you don't call her during the week about stupid foo foo girly shit and "just to talk," so she doesn't get used to you calling her. If you do that then when it comes time to go out she will be expecting a call from you. You've called her before, so she's gonna expect that even though you said to call you, that you will end up calling.

You let her be the one to call you about the stupid foo foo girly shit. Then she doesn't get all used to you calling and making yourself available to her without her doing something first. One of those times she calls you to talk about foo foo girly shit, you mention going out. Then when it comes time to actually go out, she's not expecting a call but the subject has already been broached. You can then call her and say, "okay where we goin?" and not worry about having called one too many times. Because it's the only time you've called her.

The only time you should call her is when it involves arranging the logistics of you going out. But you're going to have to implement this plan with some other chick, because this one has already been tainted.
Old 12-18-2004, 08:13 AM
flappy188
O.G. SON!

She was over here banging me, I flew her out yesterday! :reechy:
Old 12-18-2004, 11:19 AM
wedley2
bboy Wesley West

i had the best night.

so i arrive at san jose downtown around 9pm and waiting for my crew, they finally show up and we pull the linoleum out of the car and set it up around the ground. about 100 people form a circle around us before we even do anything.

we put on the music and break till midnight, we got soo much money, ****in insane.

great times.