Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Prank Calls

Old 12-15-2004, 09:00 AM
Discosmurf
3G Integra Aficionada

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Prank Calls

Please excuse the rant.

Most people don't know that I have scoliosis and have had 5 surgeries in 3 years (not recently mind you). I've been made fun of plenty of times - being called Huntchback of Notre Damn, Igore, and a variety of other really hurtful names.

Anyways, a girl I used to know started dating a guy that I used to mess with last year. This girl has trust issues with the guy's that she's dated and the guy I was messing with was a good friend of mine (before we started messing around) Anyhoo, ever since he snuck over to a party of mine last year, she's been getting a friend of hers (whom I also know) to prank call me using the Huntchback terms and other immature things that only a kid would do. Yesterday was the last straw when I got a message on my voicemail saying "Yes, Ms. Huntchback. We were wondering if you were available to leave your Notre Dame office....*click*"

Most of you will find it funny - but I'm really sensitive when it comes to my back and I called the cops on them. Unfortunately, because they've called from a blocked number there's nothing that can be done. And, I'm not 100% sure that it's her either. It just pisses me off to know that people I used to consider as friends would do something so immature and hurtful.

I just needed to rant and get this off my chest. Thanks.
Old 12-15-2004, 09:03 AM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

change your number
Old 12-15-2004, 09:04 AM
GSRRacer95
Fight On!

Whata bunch of d**ks!!!
Old 12-15-2004, 09:09 AM
Discosmurf
3G Integra Aficionada

Originally Posted by WideBodyEK
change your number
I ended up doing that last nite actually. The sad thing is, I think they go through another friend of mine's phone and get numbers out of her phone.
Old 12-15-2004, 09:16 AM
GotJDM?
No longer a Honda Driver.

i like when u make prank calls and they act like they have your number.... lol

sorry. **** that bitch!
Old 12-15-2004, 09:19 AM
WideBodyEK
Stage 3 Modified

Originally Posted by Discosmurf
I ended up doing that last nite actually. The sad thing is, I think they go through another friend of mine's phone and get numbers out of her phone.

if this "friend" of yours was truly a friend to you,..she wouldnt let them get your number,..she shouldnt even be hanging around those bitches if she knows what they are doing to you
Old 12-15-2004, 09:32 AM
Discosmurf
3G Integra Aficionada

Originally Posted by WideBodyEK
if this "friend" of yours was truly a friend to you,..she wouldnt let them get your number,..she shouldnt even be hanging around those bitches if she knows what they are doing to you
:werd: I'd like to think better of her. When I called her one time before about it she said she wasn't aware of them going through her phone, but she'd inquire about it.

And my roommate suggested that I call with MY number blocked and curse the bitch out. But I don't want to stoop to their level and do something like that. I'm better than them. And this shit with the guy has been OVER a year and half. Him and I haven't talked to each other since then so why she's even bothering to call is beyond me.
Old 12-15-2004, 09:53 AM
Jessica
ch1x0r

honestly, the best thing that you can do is not let it bother you at all, and instead of being insecure about it, embrace it as a part of you. it works.
Old 12-15-2004, 09:56 AM
Derek
you motorboatin' s.o.b.

Originally Posted by HAN Frodo
honestly, the best thing that you can do is not let it bother you at all, and instead of being insecure about it, embrace it as a part of you. it works.
Yep, it's hard to do, but works. They're just looking to get a reaction out of you, best is to not let them get it. It's truly sad on their part.
Old 12-15-2004, 10:04 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

I dont mean to be a dick at all. But what may i ask is wrong with your back. Also if they arse holes are getting ur number from ya friend just dont give ya friend ya number cus obviously this broad really aint that much of a friend. I think someone made that point a lil earlier