Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

quick question, answer needed.plleeaasesee

Old 11-25-2004, 06:12 PM
ADRteg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default quick question, answer needed.plleeaasesee

first off Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, i hope everyone ate, or is eating well

well I'm in michigan, with my cousin who wrecked his car and all. he's paralyzed now waist down now, most of you have heard the story.

but he had a jdm b16 in the car, and my ac compressor in my gsr (b18c1) is blown, will the ac compressor from a jdm b16 fit onto my b series engine? if so i'm gonna give him like $20 bucks for it. Thanks. please let me know
Old 11-25-2004, 06:32 PM
Civic2Scooby

Originally Posted by ADRteg
first off Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, i hope everyone ate, or is eating well

well I'm in michigan, with my cousin who wrecked his car and all. he's paralyzed now waist down now, most of you have heard the story.

but he had a jdm b16 in the car, and my ac compressor in my gsr (b18c1) is blown, will the ac compressor from a jdm b16 fit onto my b series engine? if so i'm gonna give him like $20 bucks for it. Thanks. please let me know
should work, or you can "make it work"

oh and Hello from Michigan.
Old 11-25-2004, 08:13 PM
ADRteg

alright, any other opinions or facts? kinda curious, i'd like to get a new one for this cheap.

:wavey: we're down in portage MI, just outside of kalamazoo.