Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Weird Half.com problem

Old 07-05-2004, 10:41 PM
dlh1999
Runs with scissors.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Weird Half.com problem

Has anyone else had this problem?

I've bought a few CDs through Half.com over the last few days without any problems whatsoever. Then today I got a message saying that my latest order was cancelled because my credit card was declined. This is the first time this has ever happened...also, I used the same card today without a problem. I still have a big available balance on it...anyone have ideas of why this would happen?
Old 07-06-2004, 12:03 PM
wilsel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Same thing happened when I paid my gas bill. I want to thank the gas company for not notifying me it didn't go thru until I received the NEXT bill. That $25 late fee was icing on the cake.

I should send them a bill for $200 for not sending me a failed payment e-mail like EVERY OTHER DAMN COMPANY would.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:56 PM
g2tegls
MR, ftw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If it's a check card then it could be a problem with the bank. I had a problem when I went to pay for an emergency room visit for my cat, my check card got declined. The lady at the desk told me that check cards from that particular credit union (a local one) have problems specifically on Sundays.