Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

sniper thoughts

Old 11-24-2003, 10:26 AM
kilpatty43
corvette chick at heart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sniper thoughts

they just announced that the jury urges the death penalty for muhammad. it is up to the judge now. i think the judge needs to side with the jury on this one.

what do yall think?
Old 11-24-2003, 12:36 PM
w1ngzer0

im a noob hi. But yes if your pleasure is killing innosent people i think he killed some childeren too . Hell yah i would pick the death penality
Old 11-24-2003, 01:16 PM
DVPGSR
I need sleep...

I am all for the death penalty. If the death penalty were enforced more for other crimes, such as auto theft, they too would happen less frequently.

Fry the bitch. It is only too bad he dies once. He should be killed for each person he killed.
Old 11-24-2003, 03:42 PM
Sir-Bang-A-Lot

i think the firing squad would be the better choice (if only they still have it). I believe in the "eye for an eye" thing. anyways, fry that biatch.
Old 11-24-2003, 07:02 PM
George Knighton

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: sniper thoughts

Originally posted by kilpatty43
i think the judge needs to side with the jury on this one.
Although it's possible for a Virginia judge to decide more leniently in a capital case, there has to be a very good reason.

For example, the judge might think that a mitigating circumstance had been ignored by the jury even though it was adequately presented to them.

I do not think the judge will go leniently...I think he's going to allow the jury's recommendation to go through.

An entirely different matter is the cause for appeal.

When Mr Mohammed was acting as his own lawyer, he refused to allow any testimony regarding his mental state. This was so stupid that it is certainly grounds for an appeal.
Old 11-24-2003, 09:11 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Being from the DC metro area I hope they fry the guy. One of the toughest things I have ever done in my entire life was trying to comfort my mom over the phone that everything would be okay while I was 800 miles away here in Wisconsin. This while she's telling me that people have been shot all over the place in the general area of where my family goes on a regular basis, and that my little brother's high school had to postpone its football games and had practice inside the gym. When USA aired that made-for-tv movie about it I watched it all the way through and it freaked the hell out of me.

I'm not much for capital punishment but in this case John Allen Muhammad deserves everything he gets.
Old 11-24-2003, 10:03 PM
Bl@ck
Sinner

:werd: i drove by the one on georgia avenue right after it happened... samuel jackson said it best.. "waste the mutha****a"
Old 11-26-2003, 02:00 AM
Evilkittie
sexygreencivic

Originally posted by Sir-Bang-A-Lot
i think the firing squad would be the better choice (if only they still have it). I believe in the "eye for an eye" thing. anyways, fry that biatch.
I'm with you. Eye for an Eye. I think he should be shot in every place he shot all his victims, starting with the least fatal.
Old 11-26-2003, 02:08 AM
George Knighton

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Evilkittie
I'm with you. Eye for an Eye. I think he should be shot in every place he shot all his victims, starting with the least fatal.
"An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind."

Although I am not necessarily an opponent of the death penalty (I can't decide), the way some of you are talking about it is making me a little nervous.
Old 11-26-2003, 02:22 AM
Evilkittie
sexygreencivic

Originally posted by George Knighton
"An eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind."

Although I am not necessarily an opponent of the death penalty (I can't decide), the way some of you are talking about it is making me a little nervous.
Well, "eye for an eye" is hypothetical for one, secondly, The man viciously murdered innocent american people because he is plainly psychotic. I read an interview that made me absolutely sick to my stomache. I saw it on AOL... some interview with malvo. He described killing the people as a "sport for money" like killing a deer and selling off the meat.

Can you honestly look back at the terror these people caused and say, "It makes me nervous that people want this man put to death"?

Think about this:

Your mom was at Home Depot, nice day outside, sunny, slightly chilly, but a very nice day. She's going to finish her garden she's been so excited about for weeks. She's just finished loading her truck full of flowers and what not for her garden. "POW POW" two shots fired, and both hit your mother, killing her.

How would You feel?