Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

Xbox One

Old 06-23-2013, 02:55 PM
Black2KGSR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Zackk
In other news, I really want a Wii U.
ditto. I'm getting one eventually.
Originally Posted by hitman619
system may be a bust
The jury is still out
it won't be. it's had a slow start, but once Nintendo starts releasing more games, it'll be a win for them.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:21 AM
e3NiNe
#CustomUserTitle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hitman619
system may be a bust
The jury is still out
The curse of the Nintendo console continues on. If you own a Wii U, you're not buying Assassins Creed or Call of Duty, you end up buying Mario or Zelda. 3rd party vendors lose money by creating titles for the machine, so they've all bailed except EA.

The controller / screen unit is awesome though. The battery life sucks, but it works very well.
Old 06-24-2013, 07:40 AM
Nightshade
un-Touch'd krew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by e3NiNe
The curse of the Nintendo console continues on. If you own a Wii U, you're not buying Assassins Creed or Call of Duty, you end up buying Mario or Zelda. 3rd party vendors lose money by creating titles for the machine, so they've all bailed except EA.

The controller / screen unit is awesome though. The battery life sucks, but it works very well.
It's a Nintendo so you know as well as I do that aside from the nostalgia market and the kids under 8 market it is dead in the water.
Nintendo builds these systems knowing they won't have any real support for them in 5 years or less.