Notices
The Basement Non-Honda/Acura discussion. Content should be tasteful and "primetime" safe.

The reason for Laurens and my break up...

Old 10-11-2003, 12:58 PM
FourthGenHatch
I'm RICK JAMES, bitch!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The reason for Laurens and my break up...

I wrote this on another site but I will post it here...

Basically her "Dad" has a very nasty napoleon complex. The guy is like barely 5 ft tall if even that. He got his ass kicked as a kid all the time because he was a star trek nerd and was, and still is, a huge loser. He hooked up with this chick who came from a very wealth family (my now x-girlfriends "Mom", you will see understand quotation marks in a second). When they got married I assumed they tried to have kids but he probably couldn't get it up or something so they chose to adopted.

They adopted my x-girlfriend the second she was born so she has known only them as her "parents." Basically he treats her like she is 10 years old. He wants her home at 10:30pm usually, which is the curfew of a middle school kid if you ask me. He is verbally abusive almost all the time and than physically abusive when he gets angry, usually at stupid things. He has is own private shelves and tables in the house which only he can touch. If someone else eats there he will scream and yell at them and if it is someone he is bigger than (the "Mom", my X, and her sister are all very small, by coincidence only since none of them are technically related) he takes it out on them, and if it wasn't there fault he will say they are lying and hit them anyway.

He claims everyone lies all the time whenever he is told something he doesn't want to believe, than the other person is lying. When I first started going out with her he liked me a lot because I would help him with things around their house and stuff. Than I soon came to realize he was talking shit about be behind my back and pretending to like me so I would help him move shit around there house. So I no longer did anything for him or spoke to him. So than he openly hated me. He would constantly tell my girlfriend that I was cheating on her and lying and all kinds of stuff that made no sense. He is definitely obsessive compulsive and bi-polar, so he is a nutjob.

He sees me as a competitor for her attention. Since she likes me more than him to get back at her he will take away her car privileges or tell her she can't get out, or force her to hang out with the family. The only thing her family ever does together is shop. They constantly buy things. Their whole house is full of unopened boxes of shit they bought that they don't even use. They get the money from the "Mom" because she was from a wealthy family. The "Dad" only makes about $15,000/year because he is a terrible computer salesman. He basically uses the "Mom" for her money and than beats her. She is so emotionally destroyed that she does nothing about this.

He will beat her ass she once thought of getting a divorce but that lasted about 4 hours and than she acted like nothing ever happened. She will watch as the kids are being beat and do nothing about it. All of them are so scared if they do something to stop him than he will beat them more. After he is done beating them he will try and buy their love by buying them expensive things, again with his wife's money. My girlfriend has been driving less than a year and she has had an '02 MB ML500, '02 Acura CL, '03 Acura CL, '03 MB C230K, and now an '03 MB ML350.

That is disgusting to me and everyone who hears about it. He gets off on buying expensive things to give his hollow worthless life some meaning. She has had the last car about 2 or 3 months and he is already planning on selling it and getting her something else. Recently things have escalated. His jealously of me is so much now he won't let her use the car to go to my house or hang out with me. We had to use my car all the time.

Now I am not allowed in her house or in her car. She can only see me one day a week. Last night when he heard she saw me for about 2 hours and was over my house he knocked her to the ground and beat her. There is nothing I would get more pleasure from than slicing this guys throat and smashing his dead body into a million pieces. But that is not the way things work in the real world. I decided to break up with her because I was the reason (despite it logically not being my fault) that she was being beaten. So I thought it best to get that grief out of her life for now, despite the fact I do really love her.

It is not what I want but it is the best thing for her. Now that I essentially have nothing to lose I plan on using my connections to get the police or social services or something to arrest his ass. The cycle of violence must stop in their family, but as victims none of them are willing to fix it because they are all too scared. But I'm going to have something done. Tonight I'm going to talk with my brother's girlfriend's Mom who is a psychologist who works closely with the police to see if she could help me get something done.

Sorry or the novel but I had to get that off my chest.
Old 10-11-2003, 01:00 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Damn dude I didn't read all that but talk about airing your dirty laundry in public.

Maybe out of courtesy to her you should take this down. We don't need to be all up in yours and hers personal lives.
Old 10-11-2003, 01:03 PM
Jack the Ripper
Banned

Originally posted by MrFatbooty
Damn dude I didn't read all that but talk about airing your dirty laundry in public.

Maybe out of courtesy to her you should take this down. We don't need to be all up in yours and hers personal lives.

:werd: if you need to post like this try this site:

Open Diary

Good luck man.
Old 10-11-2003, 01:13 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

you need to call the police, and a lawyer for her.

and make sure she wants you to post this before you do.
Old 10-11-2003, 01:20 PM
evolution
早晨好, 先生們!™ 粉腸+ 春袋

good luck
Old 10-11-2003, 01:24 PM
SUPER KiMBO
Kim Heart Errol

wow...poor girl...
Old 10-11-2003, 01:25 PM
BC
BabyCakes

today in mall when getting makeup done;

i didnt want you to break up with him if youre going to be this upset.

me; please burn in hell. thank you.
Old 10-11-2003, 01:26 PM
MrFatbooty
Wannabe yuppie

Old 10-11-2003, 01:27 PM
Jessica
ch1x0r

Originally posted by BC
today in mall when getting makeup done;

i didnt want you to break up with him if youre going to be this upset.

me; please burn in hell. thank you.
you really need to get away from him
Old 10-11-2003, 01:29 PM
BC
BabyCakes

Originally posted by 99civic_love
you really need to get away from him
i wish it were that easy. im only 17, and financially i dont have the money to support myself yet.