Notices

simma don nah

Old 01-10-2003, 09:15 AM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SVTfcs: Anyway, despite our differences in opinions on cars and makes, to tell you honestly I really don't mind your focus and its quite possibly the ONLY Ford next the SVT Cobra and SVT Cobra R that I have respect for. The reason for my vulgarness was the manner in which (I don't know if it was you or another focus guy) came into our site initiaiting arguements. I hope you guys don't do that for fun in your spare time. Not to say a heated debate defending your cars is not healthy, but who needs to just slap it on the table and say lets go. We're all in it for the cars and the :driving: anyway peace...
Old 01-10-2003, 09:46 AM
K i o n
TrackDemon

Originally posted by SVTFocus
I drive a Ford Mustang GT boosting 10lbs a daily driven 11 sec car, I drive a fully built 1990 Honda CRX SI on original 1.6 SOHC motor, I also drive the new SVT Focus, and my fiance drives a 1998 Nissan SE-R. So obviously I'm not a stupid Ford fanboy, I enjoy all cars and I'm not stupid enough to put faith in just one auto manufacturer, cuz they all want your money in the end. I was simply bring up the point that the new Acura RSX Type-S seems to dyno lower HP numbers than advertised, and when I spoke to Oscar Jackson about it at a local Ford Focus meet, he agreed and said when they engineered they're SC for that car, he agreed and said that Acura fibbed on the HP numbers. I'm not saying my SVT is better, cuz I agree that FORD quality generally sucks, my honda has been super reliable no doubt, but the new RSX Type-S seems to be weak in HP ratings in my opinion, please don't flame.
i'm simply questioning why you would start such a thread based on as flimsy an assumption as that (anyone who sells a product to improve the RSX-S's engine performance would definitely be inclined to downplay its stock performance, duh, oscar jackson/AEM included). superchargers are lame, once again. oscar jackson is similarly lame.

anyway you started a huge argument based on a crappy assumption, trolling around and expecting to provoke a number of defensive responses and yet you tell me not to flame? like it or not, you have a username that implies you are a fanboy, and you're on a honda board in the RSX section. doesnt matter what else you drive cuz in this case it looks like you're just a troll looking to cause trouble, even if that's not true. so, whatever bud, if you can't stand the heat...
Old 01-10-2003, 10:52 AM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by honda_pilot
98CoupeV6: don't be a hypocrite you were doing the same in the previous posts. I know you're respected on the board and such but I have not done anything on HA.net to base your comments about me. Thanks and who :gives: anyway?
Just don't come in swearing and acting like you're a redneck, bro. It helps to explain your point. That's all I was getting at. You've done it before, you have a tendency to let your emotions get out of hand or something...because occiasonaly you go f'ing nuts Some people are offended when people call their car 'shit'. I'm not being a hypocrite, I didn't go off the handle and start using ever swear word I know. I simply stated the fact that both of these Focus people are not very smart and backed up my statements.

SVTFcs, if you're gonna come in and attempt to insult our cars, please do so with some hard evidence and lots of it. Because anything less and you're gonna be seen as a troll. KION said it...you have no business here, you're just trying to piss people off. Should I go to the Focus forums and start blabbering how that car has ELEVEN recalls and a couple of open investigations? Maybe I should, but I won't, because I have better things to do.
Old 01-10-2003, 11:17 AM
SVTFocus

Originally posted by K i o n
i'm simply questioning why you would start such a thread based on as flimsy an assumption as that (anyone who sells a product to improve the RSX-S's engine performance would definitely be inclined to downplay its stock performance, duh, oscar jackson/AEM included). superchargers are lame, once again. oscar jackson is similarly lame.

anyway you started a huge argument based on a crappy assumption, trolling around and expecting to provoke a number of defensive responses and yet you tell me not to flame? like it or not, you have a username that implies you are a fanboy, and you're on a honda board in the RSX section. doesnt matter what else you drive cuz in this case it looks like you're just a troll looking to cause trouble, even if that's not true. so, whatever bud, if you can't stand the heat...
I'm not trolling around, I'm serious about my original question. I was simply wondering if this was an issue with Acura RSX community on the hp dyno issue. Whats wrong with asking this question on the RSX board? Its a valid question, I never insulted or attacked anyone, I totally respect the Acura RSX Type-S as a car for sure. I was just curious if anyone had come across the dyno HP issue or not, I mean talking with Oscar Jackson just made me more curious on the issue, as he's a proffessional in the field, if you hate superchargers or think they suck is not the question, Oscar knows more about Honda's than most people regardless, as he's been doing work on em since the 80's. I respect his opinion over most people. See ya guys!
Old 01-10-2003, 11:23 AM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by SVTFocus
I'm not trolling around, I'm serious about my original question. I was simply wondering if this was an issue with Acura RSX community on the hp dyno issue. Whats wrong with asking this question on the RSX board? Its a valid question, I never insulted or attacked anyone, I totally respect the Acura RSX Type-S as a car for sure. I was just curious if anyone had come across the dyno HP issue or not, I mean talking with Oscar Jackson just made me more curious on the issue, as he's a proffessional in the field, if you hate superchargers or think they suck is not the question, Oscar knows more about Honda's than most people regardless, as he's been doing work on em since the 80's. I respect his opinion over most people. See ya guys!
And we answered you with an affirmative no, yet you continued to shove it down our throads.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:09 PM
kThAnX

honda_pilot..it don't matter you f00l..you still got owned...lolol
:fawk: h: :joshers: :slap: :rofl:
Old 01-12-2003, 06:45 AM
honda_pilot
DeeCeeFo'

Great so at least now we know that kThAnX found out how to use smilies