Notices

Well the civic is dead... heres her replacement

Old 01-25-2007, 06:16 AM
Matt86
vtec ownz j00

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well the civic is dead... heres her replacement

My 04 civic coupe was totalled in july when i got rear ended... Picked this up brand new about 2 weeks later... its my new baby.

Old 01-25-2007, 07:56 AM
gingas

Sorry for your lost on the 04 Coupe. Look at the bright side you have a better ride now. I love that blue. If it didn'd have my Gsr anymore BTW mine is Super Sonic Blue that's the color I'd get. I'm sorry they stopped selling the RSX. I thought Acura would've at least made it last long like 2nd & 3rd gen Tegs. Nice wheels also. What size wheels/tires? What's your plans in the future :engine, suspen. etc.. Enjoy. Is that the 210 or 201 hp Type S
Old 01-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Matt86
vtec ownz j00

Originally Posted by gingas
Sorry for your lost on the 04 Coupe. Look at the bright side you have a better ride now. I love that blue. If it didn'd have my Gsr anymore BTW mine is Super Sonic Blue that's the color I'd get. I'm sorry they stopped selling the RSX. I thought Acura would've at least made it last long like 2nd & 3rd gen Tegs. Nice wheels also. What size wheels/tires? What's your plans in the future :engine, suspen. etc.. Enjoy. Is that the 210 or 201 hp Type S
Thanks dude... Wheels are 17x8 with a +35 offset... They sit perfectly flush with the fenders. As for suspension its already lowered on buddyclub N+ coilovers. No more plans for it right now.. I don't want to throw a whole lot of money into it.