Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

*** ROTA Wheel & Tire Packages!! ***

Old 08-28-2003, 11:28 AM
da93soul

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cahsis EG8 which part of the bay area are you located at and are you from a shop? If you are, hook it up with the location so i can stop by and check things out. thanks.
Old 08-29-2003, 09:27 AM
integra505
thug nasty, nasty THUG!

YGM!
Old 08-30-2003, 03:52 PM
Cashis EG8
Registered Rota Dealer

Originally posted by 03accordcoupe
Can you get 18" Rota Style 6's?
They discontinued the Style 6. Not sure if they'll bring them back in the future. :dunno:

Originally posted by 94civicEX
BLOCK, if you think that you can find a better deal, then by all means, go for it. Cashis' prices are some of the best that I've ever seen. If you figure it out in your head for; wheels, tires, mount and balance, shipping, and PayPal fees, he's making next to nothing. He's doing it more as a service to the enthusiast, he's not in it for making money. The only way that he's going to make money is by selling high volume, which big dealers do, yet they still sell them at the same price he is. If anything we should be thanking him for offering us this pricing.
Thanks for the support Chanc :thumbup:

Originally posted by nevets
would it be cheaper if i picked them up? h:

time to start rim whoring again. :rick:
Yeah actually It is a lot cheaper if you pick them up ($75-$100) cheaper. I'm located in SF and SJ, so I'm very close to you

Originally posted by HatchVX
I have been looking for rims and tires and Tonys prices are the best. And i know how much of a hassle it is to get the tires mounted somewhere else, this way here u dont have to worry about it. If u can get them for cheaper, stop ur bitching and go get those and stop messing with Tony
:bigok:

Originally posted by da93soul
Cahsis EG8 which part of the bay area are you located at and are you from a shop? If you are, hook it up with the location so i can stop by and check things out. thanks.
I'm located in San Francisco on the weekends and San Jose on the weekdays. I'm an independant dealer but I have very close ties with Mach III. You can always stop by their showroom and check out the wheels there. Anything you see there I can get you cheaper.

Originally posted by integra505
YGM!
Going to go check right now. By the way guys, I think something has been wrong with my email recently, so If I don't reply to you within 2-3 days, I would send the email again, or try PMing me.

Old 08-30-2003, 05:43 PM
xain

i really really really really really wish that i could get the money for one of those packages... bills suck right now
Old 08-30-2003, 06:31 PM
Cashis EG8
Registered Rota Dealer

Originally posted by xain
i really really really really really wish that i could get the money for one of those packages... bills suck right now

Layaway
Old 08-30-2003, 08:50 PM
SilverStyle

How long does it take to ship from ordering?
Old 08-30-2003, 09:39 PM
xero

Email me .... cash in hand .......... 92 civic hatch
92civic@ieboise.com
Old 08-30-2003, 10:48 PM
mulletov

How necessary are those hubcentric rings? Will the car shake if u dont have them? Will the wheels not fit without them?
Old 08-30-2003, 10:59 PM
Cashis EG8
Registered Rota Dealer

Originally posted by SilverStyle
How long does it take to ship from ordering?
They usually either ship the same day or the next day.

Originally posted by xero
Email me .... cash in hand .......... 92 civic hatch
92civic@ieboise.com
Will do :thumbup:

Originally posted by mulletov
How necessary are those hubcentric rings? Will the car shake if u dont have them? Will the wheels not fit without them?
Depends on the car. usually civics and integras will not require hubcentric rings.
Old 08-30-2003, 11:02 PM
xero

the hubcentrics can stop vibrations but are not always neccesary for all models. I had a pair of 17 in Tenzo tantrums and didnt need them but on the chrome Alba 17 in. wheels I have I needed them. From what I can tell it helps take up the gap between the hub on the brake assembly and the wheel. If there is a gap it will leave room for play. all they do is take up that space. if you can afford them and there is a gap I would suggest getting them. your local tire centers usually carry them fairly inexpensive.