Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

*** ROTA Wheel & Tire Packages!! ***

Old 08-22-2003, 10:51 AM
Cashis EG8
Registered Rota Dealer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ** Rota wheel/tire Packages **

The ONLY Rota Dealer who gives back to the HAN community and supports this website :thumbup:

All packages come mounted and balanced (with "invisible" weights) with free chrome valve stems and FREE SHIPPING

>>>CLICK HERE FOR NEW PRICING AND STOCK SHEETS<<<

Wheels will be shipped UPS w/ a tracking number and signature confirmation.

Email: motiv8sport@aol.com
AOL/AIM: z00mxliquid or motiv8sport

For an incomplete list of wheels and pictures, look here:
http://www.motiv8motorsports.com/wheels.html
(pictures courtesy of Mach III).

I barely make anything off these wheels, so donations are always welcome

Last edited by Cashis EG8; 10-23-2003 at 02:15 PM.
Old 08-23-2003, 09:22 PM
BLOCK

since no one else is gonna say it,

THOSE PRICES SUCK!!!
Old 08-24-2003, 12:25 AM
Cashis EG8
Registered Rota Dealer

Originally posted by BLOCK
since no one else is gonna say it,

THOSE PRICES SUCK!!!

Yes, thank you for the constructive critisism. Now back up your statement.

I've already price shopped my competitors at www.jaydm.com and www.machiii.net and I'm consistently lower.
Old 08-25-2003, 01:54 AM
ldodol

are all colors available?
Old 08-25-2003, 04:58 PM
BLOCK

I just got a set of 16"s at pahn auto in SD for $450. Everyone is selling them on ebay for $430 with free shipping.

Your prices are OK if someone was to just buy the wheels, but your wheel/tire packages are a ripoff! $400 bucks for 16" KUHMO TIRES!!! Come on now buddy, who you tryin to fool??
Old 08-26-2003, 09:01 PM
Cashis EG8
Registered Rota Dealer

Originally posted by ldodol
are all colors available?
Yes all colors are available. :thumbup:

Originally posted by BLOCK
I just got a set of 16&quot;s at pahn auto in SD for $450. Everyone is selling them on ebay for $430 with free shipping.

Your prices are OK if someone was to just buy the wheels, but your wheel/tire packages are a ripoff! $400 bucks for 16&quot; KUHMO TIRES!!! Come on now buddy, who you tryin to fool??
16's at Pahn Auto for $450 picked up. You should talk to some of the members who have came to me to pick them up locally. I sold them near cost. Even with shipping, after the paypal fees and UPS fees, on a lot of set of wheels I break even. You can ask Chanc, one of the webmasters. I barely make any money off this - this is just to hook fellow members up. If you can get them cheaper, then more power to ya.

and $400 for a set of Kumhos. My prices include the mounting and balancing that I pay for, the chrome valve stems (not much, but it adds up after a while), and most importantly shipping. It costs me over $100 to ship a wheel tire package out. If you want you can always buy the tires off tirerack and mount them yourself - which is what I tell a lot of members to do when they ask me for tires. The bottom line is, nobody on ebay, or any sites sells wheels and tires mounted and balanced already for this price. Yes I do agree you can get wheels from me, and tires elsewhere and get it mounted and balanced and it may be cheaper, but I'm the no hassle, no bullsh*t solution if you want it done right - a set of wheels and tires ready to mount on your car when it gets there.

Oh yeah and the Ebay thing. I bet I could add "It's cheaper on Ebay" to almost all the for sale posts here. I'm not "ebay". I'm actually here to talk to my customers and help them find what they need. You run certain risks when you buy stuff on ebay as many members here can tell you. Fact is, it is always going to be cheaper on Ebay.
Old 08-26-2003, 10:49 PM
03accordcoupe
^New car...2003 BMW 330ci

Can you get 18" Rota Style 6's?
Old 08-27-2003, 11:33 AM
94civicEX
I got worms.

BLOCK, if you think that you can find a better deal, then by all means, go for it. Cashis' prices are some of the best that I've ever seen. If you figure it out in your head for; wheels, tires, mount and balance, shipping, and PayPal fees, he's making next to nothing. He's doing it more as a service to the enthusiast, he's not in it for making money. The only way that he's going to make money is by selling high volume, which big dealers do, yet they still sell them at the same price he is. If anything we should be thanking him for offering us this pricing.

duck squad member #00003
Old 08-27-2003, 12:47 PM
nevets
WAAAGH!!

would it be cheaper if i picked them up? h:

time to start rim whoring again. :rick:
Old 08-28-2003, 06:48 AM
HatchVX
Driving a Turbo 2L Terror

I have been looking for rims and tires and Tonys prices are the best. And i know how much of a hassle it is to get the tires mounted somewhere else, this way here u dont have to worry about it. If u can get them for cheaper, stop ur bitching and go get those and stop messing with Tony