Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

I need one stock rim for a 4th gen EX, i believe a 93, where should i look?

Old 01-03-2003, 11:41 AM
Rycechyk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by REbornHONDAneer
hhmm...well....what do u mean "in bad condition"? Did u curb the wheels alot and there are alot of scrapes on them? j/w....i personally wouldnt pay higher than $150 to $200 for stock wheels(without tires). I'm offering $100 for his cuz they dont look bad to me, i would like some nice ex's though :-) You have pics of them at all? It would help!

Dave
I think they're a little scraped up, but the main issue is that the plastic film (whatever the official term for it is) is peeling off, so no one would really want them. Unfortunately, I still don't have a digital camera yet, so no pics of my particular rims. BTW, why would you want stock 4th gen rims when you have such nice looking perfomance ones?
Old 01-03-2003, 03:38 PM
REbornHONDAneer
Honda Biased

Originally posted by Rycechyk
I think they're a little scraped up, but the main issue is that the plastic film (whatever the official term for it is) is peeling off, so no one would really want them. Unfortunately, I still don't have a digital camera yet, so no pics of my particular rims. BTW, why would you want stock 4th gen rims when you have such nice looking perfomance ones?
well...since i "lost" my stock steelies, i'm lookin for a "spare set"....for winter(not really here in GA...but just in case of a big storm occurs)or for travel when i dont want to put the wear on my expensive performance tires.

Thats why i'm lookin for a stock set, i dont care if its 4th or 5th gen, just a 15" set i can put some cheap winter tires on thats all.

Dave
Old 01-04-2003, 04:56 AM
usc

taking care of a few other things right now. will get back to you in a week or two about the ex alloys. will dig it out of the garage and take pics of their "current" condition so you can see.

hit me up with an e-mail:

uscsd2202@hotmail.com