Notices
Parts Classifieds Non-commercial posts only.

WTB: Civic 96-00 gauge cluster, EX, LX, anything with a tach.

Old 05-13-2005, 04:03 PM
Zabouskie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (FOUND! Closed) WTB: Civic 96-00 gauge cluster, EX, LX, anything with a tach.

I'm willing to pay around $120 shipped (if thats reasonable) for a honda civic 96-00 gauge cluster with a tachometor. I currently have a Civic 2000 DX, but with no tach (I dont like that!). I'll also pay a little extra if the seller can readjust the odometor, say around 96k miles, my car is currently 95,600. I'm also interested in getting new cluster lights, they are 194's right? I wanna get bright red lights, anyone have any suggestions? weather I should use LED's, or standard lights. I'll also pay extra (depending on how much) to have bright red lights installed in the entire cluster. I other words, maybe customize the cluster for me.

I'd prefer to pay with paypal, but I can also pay with MO, or check. As soon as a deal is reached to pay with paypal, I can pump that ammount into my paypal account, it would take 3-5 days.

So hows that sound? Any offers for me would be greatly appricated, PM me, email me, or contact me on icq or AIM for any offers.

AIM: ShadowofDeath357
Email: Zabouskie@comcast.net

I can also link you to my ebay references if you would like.

John

Edit: I have purchased the Integra cluster, thank you everybody.
Old 05-13-2005, 04:17 PM
CARBN8D

Would you be interested in a Integra GSR cluster?

It has:

- 65,448 miles
- 8,000 rpm redline
- Reads 0-10,000 rpm

I should be able to readjust the milage if you'd like.
Old 05-13-2005, 04:21 PM
Zabouskie

Is that fully compatible to a Civic 2000? Plugs and mount? If it actually has the exact same wire harness's and mounts to set it into my dashboard, you might just have a deal. But it has to function 100%, including warning lights as well. Can that integra cluster do that in a civic 2000? Oh and just curious, do the needles glow on those?

Thanks in advance!
Old 05-13-2005, 08:14 PM
klungemonger

I have a 96-00 Civic EX cluster with tachometer, it was from an automatic model but still works great in a manual, I was using it in my manual trans car. I have a new cluster housing and it has the lens and stuff. But it is missing bulbs and the circuit paper on back. You can order the circuit panel for only $26, and if you wanted new bulbs anyways no biggie right? I'll sell this thing cheap though, like $40 shipped. No clusters are direct plug-n-play in your car except other 96-00 models, either EX or Si.

I could get the paper for you and build up the cluster before sending it but I'd need payment up front to purchase the extra parts. Let me know!
Old 05-14-2005, 02:11 AM
CARBN8D

Originally Posted by Zabouskie
Is that fully compatible to a Civic 2000? Plugs and mount? If it actually has the exact same wire harness's and mounts to set it into my dashboard, you might just have a deal. But it has to function 100%, including warning lights as well. Can that integra cluster do that in a civic 2000? Oh and just curious, do the needles glow on those?

Thanks in advance!
Compatible? YES
Plug 'n Play? NO
Mount? SOMEWHAT
Glowing Needles? NO

It accepts the 96-00 Civic cluster plugs just fine, but things will not work properly without moving some of the wires around within the plugs. Also, the mounting tabs aren't exactly the same, but it's close.

Back to your main concern, it has to work 100%. Yes, you can set this up to work 100%. Depends on if you want to spend about 20-30 minutes to swap some of the wires around.

Here are two website that explain the conversion.

http://www.merritr.com/gauge.html
http://www.honda-perf.org/community/...nk/wiring.html

If you're not comfortable with making the swap, I will understand. Just let me know what you decide to do.