Old 05-13-2005, 04:03 PM
Zabouskie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default (FOUND! Closed) WTB: Civic 96-00 gauge cluster, EX, LX, anything with a tach.

I'm willing to pay around $120 shipped (if thats reasonable) for a honda civic 96-00 gauge cluster with a tachometor. I currently have a Civic 2000 DX, but with no tach (I dont like that!). I'll also pay a little extra if the seller can readjust the odometor, say around 96k miles, my car is currently 95,600. I'm also interested in getting new cluster lights, they are 194's right? I wanna get bright red lights, anyone have any suggestions? weather I should use LED's, or standard lights. I'll also pay extra (depending on how much) to have bright red lights installed in the entire cluster. I other words, maybe customize the cluster for me.

I'd prefer to pay with paypal, but I can also pay with MO, or check. As soon as a deal is reached to pay with paypal, I can pump that ammount into my paypal account, it would take 3-5 days.

So hows that sound? Any offers for me would be greatly appricated, PM me, email me, or contact me on icq or AIM for any offers.

AIM: ShadowofDeath357
Email: Zabouskie@comcast.net

I can also link you to my ebay references if you would like.

John

Edit: I have purchased the Integra cluster, thank you everybody.