Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

Obama on Gun Control

Old 09-09-2008, 07:09 PM
spanky
I go duffy on dem bitches

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hitman619
you my boy spankys But
Your're starting to become on of those gun nutz
that thinks everybodys out to take their gun:crazyr:
Think they are out to take our guns? Did you even read the first post?
Old 09-09-2008, 07:11 PM
dubcac
I

Originally Posted by azn_redneck
They are out to take our guns.
dot
Old 09-09-2008, 07:19 PM
Tark

no gun = no violance
Old 09-09-2008, 07:20 PM
dj02
click click

ibl

Old 09-09-2008, 07:20 PM
dubcac
I

Originally Posted by Tark
no gun = no violance
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::r ofl:
Old 09-09-2008, 07:21 PM
spanky

no gun = no violance
I dare you to refute this;

Originally Posted by spanky
Criminals have guns. They always have and they always will. They will not, no matter what laws you pass, give them up.

If you ban semi-autos, guns, handguns, extended magazines, etc, only law abiding citizens will give those items up.

As such, our criminals will be more heavily armed than our law abiding citizens whose sole purpose for possession (aside from hunting & sport) is self protection.

Why should I allow my government to disarm myself so that I am put at the mercy of criminals who refuse to obey those laws?

The "thats what the cops/military/etc" are for is futile. There will never, without huge exception or amazing coincidence, be a cop or military personnel close enough to you to protect so that you do not have to take your protection into your own hands.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Joe

no gun = no violance
ehhh no
Old 09-09-2008, 07:24 PM
Civic2Scooby

FACT: Barack Obama has endorsed a 500% increase in the federal excise tax on firearms and ammunition.9 I'm fine with this.

FACT: Barack Obama supports local gun bans in Chicago, Washington, D.C., and other cities.4 I have no problem with this guy either

FACT: Barack Obama supports gun owner licensing and gun registration.6 oh my god dear sweet fucking christ what a travesty that gun owners should have licensing and registration...what the fuck that is just crazy talk

FACT: Barack Obama opposes Right to Carry laws.7 totally ok with this one too

FACT: Barack Obama was a member of the Board of Directors of the Joyce Foundation, the leading source of funds for anti-gun organizations and “research.”8 oh my god how crazy that he would be on the board of directors for an anti gun organization when it is obvious he is anti guns :crazyr: what a crazy idea

FACT: Barack Obama supported a proposal to ban gun stores within 5 miles of a school or park, which would eliminate almost every gun store in America.9 holy shit no gun stores by children at play..what the fuck this asshole is really shitting in my cheerios

FACT: Barack Obama voted not to notify gun owners when the state of Illinois did records searches on them.10
god damn government do searches..holy shit they are gonna find out I stole that candy bar from the girl scouts.

FACT: Barack Obama voted against a measure to lower the Firearms Owners Identification card age minimum from 21 to 18, a measure designed to assist young people in the military.11

FACT: Barack Obama favors a ban on standard capacity magazines.12
but what if I have to shoot more than a standard amount of people in self defense what an asshole.

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory micro-stamping.13
holy fuck what a cock sucker...I mean I mite have to take responsibility for my weapon if it is fired. this fucker is gonna make it so I can't go shoot somebody..what a cock ***.

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory waiting periods.2
I want my gun NOW!!!

FACT: Barack Obama supports repeal of the Tiahrt Amendment, which prohibits information on gun traces collected by the BATFE from being used in reckless lawsuits against firearm dealers and manufacturers.14

FACT: Barack Obama supports one-gun-a-month handgun purchase restrictions.16
but what if I wanna buy 50 guns a week...what the fuck I am never gonna get my militia armed at this rate

FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on inexpensive handguns.9
what if I am broke and need to buy a gun to go hold up a liquor store to get more money to buy a better gun...what the FUCK!

FACT: Barack Obama supports a ban on the resale of police issued firearms, even if the money is going to police departments for replacement equipment.9

FACT: Barack Obama supports mandatory firearm training requirements for all gun owners and a ban on gun ownership for persons under the age of 21.9
what a cock fuck..I mean if I wanna own a fucking gun who the fuck are you to tell me I need to know how it works and how to use it. Next thing you know you are gonna make me get some sort of license or driving course to drive my fucking car.
crazy!

Last edited by Civic2Scooby; 09-09-2008 at 07:27 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:25 PM
Tark

I dare you to refute this;
If guns are illigale they are harderfor criminals to get there hands on it and so less violance.
Old 09-09-2008, 07:26 PM
spanky

Originally Posted by Joe
ehhh no
no gun = no violance
OH FUCK. :eek5:

I think you just divided by zero.

If guns are illigale they are harderfor criminals to get there hands on it and so less violance.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2008/aug/30/ukcrime1