Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

Dear Mr Obama

Old 09-09-2008, 05:48 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by spanky
You don't even matter. :reechy:
Joe chills. That was funny shit. lol
Old 09-09-2008, 05:51 PM
Joe

Why thank you Chef
Old 09-09-2008, 05:57 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

When it comes down to it, I hope the American people listen to the issues, rather than the rolling eyes and sarcasm from the Republicans during the debates.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:59 PM
dubcac
I

Originally Posted by Chefboiali

When it comes down to it, I hope the American people listen to the issues, rather than the rolling eyes and sarcasm from the Republicans during the debates.
You know better than anybody that the eye-rolling and sarcasm goes both ways, Chef.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:04 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Originally Posted by dubcac
You know better than anybody that the eye-rolling and sarcasm goes both ways, Chef.
I know. You're right, however, I see Republicans playing the pollyanna game more often than Democrats, which lead to more rolled-eyes.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:06 PM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

"the issues" is the default liberal escape route.

in reality, "the issues" are exactly why im a republican.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:08 PM
dubcac
I

I know. You're right, however, I see Republicans playing the pollyanna game more often than Democrats, which lead to more rolled-eyes.
Well imagine being a Republican, while the media as a whole is generally very liberal. Try that on for size h:. Talk about eye-rolling, geez.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:08 PM
g2tegls
MR, ftw

Originally Posted by RB
While I understand where he is coming from, saying "when you call the Iraqi war a mistake, you disrespect the service and the sacrifice of everyone that has died promoting freedom" is not true. There is a huge difference between calling a military operation a mistake and disrespecting individual soldiers. If ~90k civilian Iraqi deaths means spreading our view of freedom to a part of the world the average American will never be able to understand, then that's very scary.

The fact is, no matter how horrible a decision of military action is made, saying it was a poor choice is not a comment at the individuals fighting the war, it's of the leaders in the government that made the final decision to conduct the action. The Vietnam conflict is widely seen as a military failure on the part of the US, yet saying so is not an attack on individuals that fought there, including John McCain.
Yeah, you're asking the American people to think too much.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:13 PM
Chefboiali
scrotal surge

Originally Posted by ISP James
"the issues" is the default liberal escape route.

in reality, "the issues" are exactly why im a republican.
I'm a Republican by heart, but see too many people suffering to vote for one.

If money were water and lawns were nations, I feel as if we're watering so many other lawns, that our lawn is dry and brittle. Republicans are saying there's nothing wrong with the lawn, and imo Democrates see what time it really is, and that we need to drizzle some of our rain on our lawns.

:nobandito:

o:

Originally Posted by dubcac
Well imagine being a Republican, while the media as a whole is generally very liberal. Try that on for size h:. Talk about eye-rolling, geez.
I've voted for more Republicans than I have Democrats. I know what you mean. I just need a break from the "good ol' boys."

:hs:

Last edited by Chefboiali; 09-09-2008 at 06:18 PM.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:28 PM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

I'm a Republican by heart, but see too many people suffering to vote for one.

If money were water and lawns were nations, I feel as if we're watering so many other lawns, that our lawn is dry and brittle. Republicans are saying there's nothing wrong with the lawn, and imo Democrates see what time it really is, and that we need to drizzle some of our rain on our lawns.

:nobandito:

o:
our perenially abused welfare systems cost american tax payers more than the war in Iraq... and while i would like to see us gtfo of iraq, we cant just leave. this notion that a democrat can take office and with the snap of his fingers, remove our presence from other nations is idealistic.

what will happen? taxes will go up to support his own agenda (universal health care and free higher education, just to name a couple) while continuing to pay for the commitments we have already made. and with more people in the US feeling the economic squeeze, the last thing we can afford is higher taxes.