Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.

Straw veil call sparks Muslim fury

Old 10-10-2006, 01:31 PM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Fuck religion.
Old 10-11-2006, 05:10 AM
fjm1
G35

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by CRAIGHIMSELF
Fuck religion.
Wow. Enlightening. Thank you so much for taking the time to express your most valuable thoughts. I can harldy wait for you next impressive contribution.
Old 10-11-2006, 06:37 AM
CRAIGHIMSELF
Be good

Originally Posted by fjm1
Wow. Enlightening. Thank you so much for taking the time to express your most valuable thoughts. I can harldy wait for you next impressive contribution.
Whoa there tiger. This topic has been brought up many a time. Try and search what Ive posted before on religion and then kiss my ass. Thanks pal.
Old 10-11-2006, 09:59 AM
fjm1
G35

Oh yes, everyone here is absolutely committed to memorizing all of your equally worthless previous posts. Re-post intelligently, hyperlink, or shut up.
Old 10-18-2006, 08:04 PM
Duff Man

dissregarding the last couple of posts, I am getting a kick out of the Republican supporters comments vs the democratic/indy supporters.

You republican supporters are sounding very liberal on the matter — I applaud it and I agree.

These women have no idea...no f'n clue what they are missing. Tradition? They don't even know what it's like outside of their little circle. If they are forced (and by words mind you) to hear an opposing opinion, and if this occured enough times, they might realize, " lets try living life outside of our little bubble and see what it's like to be free...to be liberated".

Take the damn face mask off and be respectfull of those that want to communicate with you....and in turn, you may learn something about yourself.
Old 10-18-2006, 10:02 PM
DVPGSR
I need sleep...

Originally Posted by Duff Man
dissregarding the last couple of posts, I am getting a kick out of the Republican supporters comments vs the democratic/indy supporters.

You republican supporters are sounding very liberal on the matter — I applaud it and I agree.

These women have no idea...no f'n clue what they are missing. Tradition? They don't even know what it's like outside of their little circle. If they are forced (and by words mind you) to hear an opposing opinion, and if this occured enough times, they might realize, " lets try living life outside of our little bubble and see what it's like to be free...to be liberated".

Take the damn face mask off and be respectfull of those that want to communicate with you....and in turn, you may learn something about yourself.
It is kinda ironic isn't it Andy.
Old 10-19-2006, 05:14 AM
fjm1
G35

Duff Man to the rescue! You are truely the savior of uneducated, backward peoples abroad.

This isn't about "enlightening" those that you percieve as ignorant. It's about assimilating into a host culture.
Old 10-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Duff Man

LOL f the both of u haha!

Most folks don't live an ideological lifestyle. This is a pure case of ideology and it needs to be exploited. But the same can be said about many evangelical fundamentalists.

While I agree with you on this....and I may agree with you on relgion (I don't know — I think I stand pretty close with Tom when it comes to social/religiouse issues...for whatever it's worth), but I would hardly use this as leverage to attack my point of view on the rest of ideology and beuracracy that burdens our nation.

nice try though
Old 10-20-2006, 04:46 AM
fjm1
G35

LOL f the both of u haha!

I would hardly use this as leverage to attack my point of view on the rest of ideology and beuracracy that burdens our nation.
Who said anything about any of your other points of view? There was no "attack" only a redirection back towards the origional thread intent.