Notices
On Topic Serious discussion and debate. No nonsense will be tolerated.
View Poll Results: Would you?
Yes I would
21.74%
No I wouldn'
78.26%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

I fit were possible…

Old 01-12-2006, 09:50 AM
benjamin
Stuff and things.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bl@ck
gah, why? clinton's policies have made a mess of healthcare in this country. not to mention other things.
Bush has been President since January 01, with a Republican Congress. When is he planning to fix that, exactly?
Old 01-12-2006, 09:58 AM
Bl@ck
Sinner

Originally Posted by benjamin
Bush has been President since January 01, with a Republican Congress. When is he planning to fix that, exactly?
any politician we get is going to add to the problem instead of fixing it. this sin't a problem to be fixed with government subsidized handouts and politicians survive on handouts to buy votes.

they could start by relaxing the regulations on pharmeceuticals. when billary signed that bill in '94 i think it was for more stringent regulation, all but two or three pharmeceutical companies targeted foreign markets instead of complying with unrealistic regulation. of course, we all know that when competition goes down, prices go up, and here we are.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:07 AM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

i like the way this guy thinks ^^^
Old 01-12-2006, 12:14 PM
Kestrel
Push to shock!

No. And not just because of his politics, but because I believe politicians shouldn't be allowed to serve long terms. It leads to this POS government holed up in Washington with a tenuous connection to the real world.
Old 01-12-2006, 12:19 PM
JGordon

I voted for him in 2000, and against him in 2004 after seeing how poorly he handled the problems that arose. I certainly don't think things have gotten better since the last election, so I certainly wouldn't vote for him again. If John McCain or Colin Powell were to run for president, I'd vote republican - but otherwise I'll probably vote Democrat just to change up some of the current administration's policies.
Old 01-12-2006, 12:29 PM
M Type X
Midwest Acurati

Originally Posted by benjamin
Never.

He's still 'better' than anyone from the Democrats.
Looks like it could be Rudy Giuliani in 2008, but I was hoping moreso
for Newt Gingrich.
Old 01-12-2006, 01:15 PM
hitman619
SDSU Basketball

democrats=crips republican=bloods they are just organized gangs... we as a counrty we need to move away from a two party system ..... I vote independant....... no i would not vote for bush, this guy is spending us into oblivion........
Old 01-12-2006, 01:29 PM
bluetwo
Relevance is irrelevant

No. Because I don't think anyone we elect will have any choice but to finish what we've started during his term. Call it good, bad or whatever but we will be on the same path for years to come.
Old 01-12-2006, 03:54 PM
redgoober4life
I eat plastic.

Originally Posted by Bl@ck
the nation didn't have much to work with the last two times and each time the current president was the lesser of two evils and simply ran a better campaign.
This is so very true.
Old 01-13-2006, 03:59 PM
kill_kill_kill
it's sarcastic dude

Cool

^ it is?

hitman is on point.

Not that I think democrats are all that great, but yuo guys who state that you'll vote republican no matter what, like you're proud of it, what's that about? What if the republican candidate sucks? You wouldn't vote libertarian or for a moderate or right-ward leaning democrat then?

man, if only the forces of good had such solid group-think unity