Notices

nsx lover

Old 12-16-2004, 08:32 PM
skip coburger
skipc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default nsx lover

i have owned 2 nsx's in the last 12 years. i have also owned or driven every other sports car you can name. in my humble opinion, it's the most well balanced car of all but the true exotics. the rap on not enough horses is a joke. it's true that it's under powered for drag racing, but that's not what it was built for. put it in a road racing forum and smile.
my current car has 146,000 miles and still feels and drives like a new car. no squeeks, rattles or any other normal wear problems.

thanks
skip
Old 12-22-2004, 06:57 PM
Meeyatch1
Collector of VTEC cars

Originally Posted by skip coburger
i have owned 2 nsx's in the last 12 years. i have also owned or driven every other sports car you can name. in my humble opinion, it's the most well balanced car of all but the true exotics. the rap on not enough horses is a joke. it's true that it's under powered for drag racing, but that's not what it was built for. put it in a road racing forum and smile.
my current car has 146,000 miles and still feels and drives like a new car. no squeeks, rattles or any other normal wear problems.

thanks
skip

You have 146,000 miles on your NSX?? Cool. What year is your car?
Old 01-14-2005, 07:52 PM
skip coburger
skipc

Originally Posted by Meeyatch1
You have 146,000 miles on your NSX?? Cool. What year is your car?

hi mitch

sorry it took so long to reply. cr is a 95 model. dark green w/tan interior 5-speed.

thanks
skip