Notices
News & Rumors Archives Useful threads, previous Cars of the Week, and more.

2008 Lexus LX570 (and maybe Toyota Land Cruiser?) production model info

Old 04-13-2007, 10:19 PM
qtiger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ochdx
What would you want them to do to make it more interesting? Why should a car like this be interesting?
It should have more of a design to it. When you pay this much for a SUV, you want at least a little bit of style.

It looks like they started to give it some personality, but wore themselves out after doing the grille and the headlights.
Old 04-14-2007, 04:44 AM
Ochdx

Originally Posted by qtiger
It should have more of a design to it. When you pay this much for a SUV, you want at least a little bit of style.

It looks like they started to give it some personality, but wore themselves out after doing the grille and the headlights.
Well, I guess they were careful in trying not to overstyle it. I for once preffer the looks of the previous LX, however Lexus realizes that the days of tough, rugged SUVs are over, and today soccer moms are buying cute-utes, which is exactly what they made of this LX - a huge cute-ute.
Old 04-14-2007, 07:36 PM
BONE

It doesn't look too bad until you see it from the rear I think the way the tail lights look hideous IMO
Old 04-15-2007, 06:47 AM
Ochdx

Originally Posted by BONE
It doesn't look too bad until you see it from the rear I think the way the tail lights look hideous IMO
Yep, the tails are hideous, but thats the new L-finesse styling at work. And then the front looks like any other Lexus sedan - wtf? I hate this L-finesse crap.
Old 04-15-2007, 06:56 AM
lexusis350

Most Lexus are okay looking, but how could they sell something that has tails like those? Are they blind or retarded. The technology in the car is awesome, but if it doesn't look nice, it won't sell. They should fix those lights now.