Notices
Minivan, SUV, & Truck RDX, Ridgeline, Element, Pilot, MDX, CRV, Passport, Odyssey, and SLX.

Factory in-dash CD changer error - "AUX"???

Old 12-07-2002, 02:53 PM
pallypals

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory in-dash CD changer error - "AUX"???

After loading a CD into slot #1, I pressed #2 to listen to a different disc, yet disc 1 had not finished loading. The CD changer would not repsond for a few days. Finally, it responded, yet now the display reads "AUX" when a CD is loaded. I have lost capability to skip tracks and toggle from Radio to Disc and Tape to Disc. Any thoughts?
Old 12-07-2002, 03:30 PM
98CoupeV6
lots and lots of fail

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It says in the manual what the AUX thing refers to. Look it up. If that doesn't tell you whats up, I have no idea.
Old 12-13-2002, 11:08 AM
Duff Man

aux means an external source for the information that your reciever is reading....like a dvd player, external cd changer, anything external. seems like it's not reading the cd changer though. It's most likely a bug in the product or bad wiring. I'd re-wire or at least go back and map out the wiring. There's some kind of interference.

ALSO! If its an "elevator" style cd changer vs the magazine style....eh.....those go bad more often then you'd like to know. I've only heard bad things about em.
Old 12-29-2002, 03:03 PM
LocaL raCer
R.I.P. Kato-san

Aux strikes again... :dunno: