Notices
Minivan, SUV, & Truck RDX, Ridgeline, Element, Pilot, MDX, CRV, Passport, Odyssey, and SLX.

95 Odyssey SRS and ECU problem

Old 05-31-2004, 08:27 PM
AWDKa24det

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 Odyssey SRS and ECU problem

couple days ago while I was driving, the engine just died on me for some reason. so I checked and reazlize that the ECU Fuse got blown which I dont know why? I have never touch the car at all , so I did most of the manitance while at it . I changed out spark plug, timing belt, accessory belts , oil , filter , tranny oil , axle , brake , fuel filter, new radiator fluid , brand new battery , new water pump . then I start the car again, I dont know why, MY SRS light came on.. so I check the fuse and evertyhing...it looks fine. I tried to reset the srs (got that info from some other honda forum) by taking the yellow plug off and do the paper clip thingy and wait for 6 sec..and stuff.. but that donest help me.. the SRS still on, i have never had an accident in that car neither that light never came on at all? do u know how can I turn the light off , it just annoyed me that the SRS is on but my system just fine. does anyone of u had this experince? if so how did u slove it? i tried to unplug the SRS fuse, but that doens't help me ... what to do?
Old 06-25-2004, 02:01 PM
hondatech
Honda tech/eprom hackr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

reset it by disconnecting the battery, if it comes on agian count the flashes and diagnose it.