Notices

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! It was bound to happen...

Old 07-09-2002, 12:03 AM
drPheta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! It was bound to happen...

You guys guessed it...my car just got stolen.
It's about 3:23 am here in Jersey, and my alarm is wailing. I'm half asleep, but my sister wakes up yelling, "Peter! Your car is getting stolen!!!"

Immediately I jump up check it out, and I see two black/hispanic guys in my car, I call the cops and see another dark colored car is speeding away (most likely the delivery guy for the two asses in my car).

While on the phone with 911 and explaining the situation, I'm yelling, "Get out of my car!!! Get the **** out of my car!!"

911 was quick, and I was on the phone with them till 3:25 when the car speeds away, like 30 seconds to a minute later, a crap load of cop cars go speeding after it...but the teg hit 100+ going down the street. A 35 mph zone, so they back off and notify the Belleville and Newark police dept.

**** me, my car is gone and the cops take a report. I'm pleased with their swiftness, but wish we all were about 30 seconds faster.

Luckily, I just finished renewing my insurance with comprehensive coverage with NJM. Unfortunately, as you all know well enough, A LOT of tender love and care went into my car.

Sadly, I'm discouraged and don't want another teg, or Honda for that matter. I want one, but don't want to deal with this ****.

****ing thieves. I'm so pissed. You all would be too, but I just had to tell you guys about it. Also once again, be wary of suspicious people around the Newark/New York area guys.
Old 07-09-2002, 03:28 AM
TriDawg
Action Packed Snacks

Default =(

:tfg:

Sorry to here that man... Where I live we have things called shotguns. Id like to see some mutherphucker try to take my ride from me.

-Tri
Old 07-09-2002, 05:02 AM
BonzoAPD

That sucks bro. That is scary having it stolen right infront of your house. I don't know what I would have done.
Old 07-09-2002, 05:03 AM
JDM Hottie
I love my car!

Default Re: =(

Originally posted by TriDawg
:

Sorry to here that man... Where I live we have things called shotguns. Id like to see some mutherphucker try to take my ride from me.

-Tri
:rofl:

But seriously, that really sucks. If you don't want another honda get a subaru WRX. Thats such a nice car.
Old 07-09-2002, 05:29 AM
drdavidge

damn bro i feel your pain. i live in jersey too, where exactly did you live? got any pics of the car in case i see it around?
Old 07-09-2002, 05:43 AM
drPheta

i live in nutley. I doubt anyone will recognize her.

http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~phanp/rota_16_01.jpg
http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~phanp/rota_16_02.jpg

Just out of curiosity...how much can I get for my LS with 90,000 miles on it? Wheels are covered for, body kit is covered, and I have some receipts of the stuff in it. Immaculate body, no damage on it.

She'll be stripped by the New York/Newark theft ring. They've been hittin up our tegs for quite some time now.

Bastards.

Sorry to say that I'm gonna use that money to buy a non Honda. This is the third time I've had a Honda stolen.

Two times with an accord, and this one. Maybe i'll get a volvo turbo wagon (always loved them) or a 300zx twin, mr2 turbo, or 240sx. Still nice cars, and no where near as high profile as a Honda. Don't know yet, still deciding.

thanks for you condolenses.

Last edited by drPheta; 07-09-2002 at 05:50 AM.
Old 07-09-2002, 06:03 AM
acuraintryder

Default that sucks

hey dude sorry to hear bout ur integra. im from nutley too, im not able to drive yet, but i want my first car to be an integra. now that im hearing about this im gunna be much more careful with my integra if i get 1.

Old 07-09-2002, 06:15 AM
DVPGSR
I need sleep...

That really stinks. It is sad that people actually have to resort to stealing others cars instead of earning an honest living and getting one themselves. People like this do not belong in society.
Old 07-09-2002, 12:03 PM
dVs
Platinum Member

Default Re: =(

Originally posted by TriDawg

-Tri
First of all my condolences drPheta. Thank god for insurance huh? hehe. All that money we pay to the insurance company does pay off sooner or later.

Secondly, if you actually shot and killed the thief/innocent bystander walking down the street do you know how much trouble you'd be in? Even shooting at the car itself the thief has the option of taking you to criminal court for attempted manslaughter or even worse. Just do exactly what drPheta did and have faith in the system. If your life is threatened in anyway then by all means defend yourself. I've thought about the idea of what if I shot at a thief that was taking my car... after recieving some legal advice I decided that my car wasn't worth being some dood's bf in jail. This advice is only intended if you were being serious, if you're just messing around then :thumbup:.
Old 07-09-2002, 12:15 PM
eg_bert
hoooorraayy Beer

hey man sorry to hear your loss. one of my buddies just got his car stolen. everything was stripped. he had a built b18c turbo civic. they even took his stock back seats. damn thieves. hey what does your car look like maybe we can find the f****rs who stole it. hopefully you get your car back in one peice.

Quick Reply: AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! It was bound to happen...