Notices

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! It was bound to happen...

Old 07-10-2002, 07:31 PM
Ferio Man

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

fawking theives...sorry man
Old 07-10-2002, 11:48 PM
Red GSR

I think you guys should quit arguing about which is the most stolen cars. Depending on how you twist the facts, any car can be most stolen. Let's just say, a lot of shady people are eyeing our accords AND integras.
Old 07-11-2002, 11:15 AM
robl

Maaaaaaan, that sucks!!!
I'm really sorry to hear that your car got stolen! Makes you feel violated, huh?
Had my Integra stolen once, and it was one of those situations where I wanted it back, but didn't because I didn't know what was done to it. It was found the next day (the cops figured it was snagged by a ring of house burglers who used it as a getaway car if they got chased), I had my Acura dealership go over it with a fine-toothed comb. It ended up being ok (of course, tough Honda motors!!! ), but I was rather nervous for a stint.

Regarding alarms, some of the guys here are absolutely right, if someone wants your car bad enough, they WILL take it. You could have 3 alarms, a couple of guards, and a GPS tracking system, but if someone wants it bad enough, they'll overcome it! They are really only a deterrent, not an answer for burglery (unfortunately).

Personally, I think that no matter what car you have, whether it be an Acura/Honda, Toyota, or a Dodge Neon, if it's visibly altered by via rims, etc...unfortunately it is more likely to be stolen than a car that looks stock.

Sucks that peckerheds like that are out there...but they are!

Good luck in finding a new ride!
Old 07-11-2002, 11:20 AM
[HrZn]4life

Sorry to hear that. My teg got stolen a couple years back. I put so much time and work in that car it broke my heart when the police found it stripped. I feel for ya.
Old 07-11-2002, 01:31 PM
90TGP

That sucks dude.

Anyone remember that story a while back where someone was trying to steal a guys yellow Integra while the guy was home?

Anyway, the thieves where still in the car, and he grabbed his paint ball gun with full auto on. He emptied a couple hoppers worth of paintballs on the thieves while they where in the car, and even when they where on the ground. Was pretty cool.
Old 07-11-2002, 03:58 PM
integra_Gs
*asianboi*

damn man i feel hella sorry for you especially since that is one nice ass integra too! man im sooo sorry i feel for ya. n-e-ways the integra is one of the most stolen cars up here in washington, i hope my car dosent get stolen! damn theives!! :madfawk:
Old 07-11-2002, 09:03 PM
Bumnah
So OG it hurts.

Originally posted by BonzoAPD
You are wrong. Integra is the most stolen car. It was on all of the tv stations' news broadcasts as well as CNN.

If you don't believe me, here is the link to the article on CNN's website.

http://money.cnn.com/2002/05/15/pf/a...olen/index.htm

That article just implies it's a great time to be civic owner.

sorry to a dick though. hehehehehe
-----
Old 07-15-2002, 05:08 AM
H-carWizard
FKN-DING

Sorry about your loss.

Phil

Last edited by H-carWizard; 07-15-2002 at 06:01 AM.
Old 07-15-2002, 08:05 AM
newgsrdriver

Read the article people...

"The list correlates numbers of each 1999-2001 model passenger vehicle thought to be on the road with the frequency that it is stolen to determine which cars thieves want most often."

It isnt the MOST stolen vehicle by the numbers, it is the most stolen in relation to how many are sold and insured. If only 10 Vector M12's were sold and insured in America, and 3 of them were stolen...it would top this list of "most stolen cars" even though only 3 were stolen.

Just clearing up some confusion...Accords, Camrys, F150's etc will always top the lists of the gross # stolen b/c there are so many on the road...drdavidge is right on.
Old 07-19-2002, 09:00 AM
drdavidge

thank you.

Quick Reply: AAAAAAAHHHHH!!! It was bound to happen...