Notices

INtegra's QUARTER MILE time.....

Old 07-01-2002, 09:05 AM
eclipse spanker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL....dude For all who can read.......I beat MY friends GS-T...not GS ...GS-T, with my 2nd gen LS, in a 1 1/2 city block-race. I understand that the GS-T will beat me over the distance..but quite frankly, the take -off on those cars SUCK !!!!!!)
Old 07-01-2002, 09:21 AM
LudeRage

Eclipse's (unless it's a GS-T or GSX), are ass slow..they have the same hp as the 3rd gen Teg (140) yet weigh almost 300 lbs more. FYI, 450 lbs equals 1 whole second on the quarter. And the 2nd gen Teg is definitely capable of beating a GS or RS every time.
Old 07-01-2002, 09:50 AM

RWD owns FWD

Old 07-01-2002, 10:12 AM
eclipse spanker

ok......so noone here really has any sites that have performance stats on import coupes ?
Old 07-01-2002, 10:22 AM
newgsrdriver

Originally posted by techno freak
RWD owns FWD
What does that have to do with Eclipses and Integras?

Eclipse Spanker - I forever will make fun of your name in every post that you put up, Im just warning you Just search the internet man...the info is out there. www.google.com and type in "1992 Integra LS 1/4" or something.

Just for future reference, two kids going at it down a street isnt a very accurate way to determine a cars potential. There are too many variables. I guess the DSM drivers in your area are either one-armed, or maybe they race you half-throttle for amusement
Old 07-01-2002, 11:05 AM
PatrickGSR94
I'm not a n00b!

This post is rather ghey IMHO, as are all posts asking what ET a car is capable of. There are too many variables, including variables in engine manufacturing (tolerances, etc). I personally ran a 15 flat w/ mods you see in my sig, but would be in the 14's w/ a better launch and 60' time. I have heard of a Type R running a 14.2 w/ CAI and suspension only. Driver skill and track and weather conditions are the biggest variables. Right after my friend got his Eclipse GS-T (and my car was still stock), we went at it, and I whupped his arse. Why? Because he didn't have much experience driving or launching a manual tranny car. I know his car is faster than me, though. Want to find out who's faster and who is talking BS or not? Go out and run (on a TRACK of course!! :nono: ). That should settle all arguments. Don't pay any attention to magazine stats and numbers, just run 'em.

And just for the record, I think a 2nd gen Teg LS should be capable of being faster than any non-turbo Eclipse, simply because of the weight difference (stock for stock here, or very minor bolt-ons at the most). h:

Last edited by PatrickGSR94; 07-01-2002 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-01-2002, 11:34 AM
reno96teg

Originally posted by PatrickGSR94
This post is rather ghey IMHO, as are all posts asking what ET a car is capable of.
agreed.. i'm this close =><= to locking this shiet.
Old 07-01-2002, 11:53 AM
eclipse spanker

OK before you lock it......to new gsr driver........this post is for peopl who have questions about acuras, right ? ok so my question is about me finding quarter mile times for an acura............before you talk next time d*ckhead, READ THE POST !!!!

Have a nice day
Old 07-01-2002, 11:59 AM
eclipse spanker

NEWGSR driver.............................just breakin your ballz man
Old 07-01-2002, 12:28 PM
LOwrestling2001

ok who said g2 gsr and g3 gsr are the same? cuz they sure as hell aint even close...diff chassis, diff suspension, diff motor...g3 gsr has 10 more HP.,...not 2 more...and maybe weighs a bit more...but gsrs can run anywhere from low to high 15s depending on the driver....and eclipsespanker if u beat ur friends gst...he probably wasn't racing u, or can't drive worth a damn, cuz those cars have a lot of torque and a good amount of hp (210 hp stock)...and would eat u for breakfast...

Quick Reply: INtegra's QUARTER MILE time.....