Notices

First Car, Oh joy!

Old 04-23-2003, 06:17 PM
LudeRage

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah but all that rice shit should lower the value MAJORLY. Especially with the entire body primered. So I'd suggest painting it a half-normal color and taking off all the "mods" and selling them. Plus you could sell one of those headers
Old 04-23-2003, 07:18 PM
stevieteg

autotrader.com is great for everthing. I looked everyday for a year for cheap cars.

I got my 1997 ls with 40k 5-speed for $5,000, from an extremely ignorant old lady. I saw at school walked directly out and bought it. It was maybe 3 miles from my house. I got it a year ago when I was 17.
I got this gsr on e-bay for $2,500 last week.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...&category=5335
Old 04-23-2003, 07:24 PM
stevieteg

Default Re: im willing to sell my gs

Originally posted by deezz nutz
well lets see. Im 17, had the car since jan. drive it bout 20 miles a day. its a 90 gs , the engine is a 93 with less than 60000 miles. The car reads 127k(which is still a lil for a 90) original color was a grayish blue, right now its in primer. I got it for 4500. (really cheap for what it had put in it)
5 speed

full body kit agresor in front, bomb in back(i think ),
17'' chromes.
intake,
headers,
clear corner lights
xplode cd player
3 10'' jl audio (did not come wit the car, but ill leave them in for u)
custum interior, white, with blue.
seats are in perfect conditions. ONE stain in the middle of the back rug.
new reverse gauges (the new ones)(put in bouta week ago)
street glow pads
racing springs,
new front tires
alteza lights
rear wing(not stock)

right now i cant sell because im doing body work. custum doors, molded body kit, (including side skirts) custume shaved trunk, i am looking for automatic door popers also. I am going to paint it a metalic orange, and get it sponsered to take it to shows. am also dropping the front bout half an inch more. the car has never been wrecked. it can be done in less than a month if you want it right now.

let me know if u like it, right now i have no pictures, but email me and i can send u some. i can also paint it the color you want, just let me know. anyone else that is interested can also email me.
email me here or email me here

Are you trying to sell this car? What a rice machine, not to mention it is no where near worth $4,500. Sounds like a slapped together pos to me. Don't mean to flame you. Post up some pics to prove me wrong.
Old 04-24-2003, 06:36 PM
Erikku
WantToGet.TEG!!!

WOW...

Here is the deal, my dad sees how I am so lazy sometimes. Big fight, OW OW OW!

I know I am lazy sometimes but you have to understand my dad was.... eh, punished alot as a kid and it seems to have gotten on him.

So, He said he would get HIS 3ed Car, a '96 Chevy Lumina, or perhaps if I act up a '95 Civic EX (manual) or something around that gen.

But, now I gotta buy my own car. But I do kinda respect that, I can't just be lucky to buy some really nice car. I gotta work my way there. Oh well, I will keep checking eBay.

Seems like I am going to be flippin' alot more burgers at McDonalds haha. 40 hours a week here I come!
Old 04-24-2003, 09:47 PM
stevieteg

If I were you I would look for a nice soild g2 integra. gsr's are expensive, especially for a first car. Later down the road you can always get a gsr or do a swap. If you get a civic make sure to be smart and get a hatchback.
Old 04-25-2003, 11:31 AM
Erikku
WantToGet.TEG!!!

Hatchback - YES
I may be new but I do the know the basics

Well, I already got my work schedule to 30+ hours a week starting June, oh boy...
Old 05-25-2003, 04:41 AM
Louse76
Team Teg Project Car

If its a '94 then it's not Championship White (unless he paid to get it painted that color). It's Frost White.