Notices

Just caught two f_cks trying to jack my ride.

Old 02-13-2003, 10:44 AM
r4integra
R is for Racing!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you think its possible to move the auto door switch to the middle console where they have 4 empty slots right behind the hand brake? I was thinking of what I can install in those blank slots and a door switch would be a good idea.

Also, Lo-Jack would be a good solution.. good theives can break into any car if they really wanted.... have Lo-Jack find your car via satellite within 10 mins... and meet him there with your _______. <- Insert your choice of weapon here.:naughty:
Old 06-23-2003, 08:37 PM
digitech

Man I hate thieves, no offense but most of the stories I heard and my own experience it just happen to be that they're hispanics. So no offense for those who are hispanics as I have many friends that are. I paked on the streets across my homeboys house and it was roughly around 3am. I caught the faggot halfway inside my car trying to take the head unit off and he wasn't aware that I was behind him. Man I was so pissed, my homeboys and I came out and just started to kick dat foe. He was all bruised up and bloody and we just split..
Old 06-23-2003, 08:59 PM
franscum

go to www.stickdeath.com and lok up anti theft decvices there are some funny ideas
Old 06-23-2003, 08:59 PM
Co0lDood
[ATP]ATL

haha.. man.. i was sleepen and my brother was about to goto sleep.. no contacts on.. he heard his alarm go off.. he walked out there and came in and yelled ****k someone tried to steal my car.. so i got my phone and my keys to chase after those homos.. they broke his window with a used spark plug. windows break ezier with used spark plugs.. anyway.. that dummy drove around again.. if my other brothers were home.. his car woulda got shot up.. anyway i jumped in my car and chased after him.. he took off .. it was my niebor hood so hah.. i knew every corner.. i was on his ass for a long time.. high beamed him.. got his license plate number.. called the cops.. and yeahh.. kids.. why in the world would u break a 94 accords window... he has an impact sensor.. haha his alarm has big red dot that says CLIFFORD... why cant they see it? anyway i just installed cameras around my house.. to protect my house and my car!
Old 06-23-2003, 09:39 PM
DVPGSR
I need sleep...

You mentioned your complex was gated...they had to get in somehow. Maybe a friend of someone that lives there? Do you have a guard there at night to let visitors in? If so I would let the guards know about it and give them a description of the car. They might have seen it come in...and if there are cameras gotten a license plate number. Let them know too that you and only you are leaving in your car...give them your description of the car and unless you call ahead they should assume the car is stolen. Also you might need to register your cars with the condo/apartment management company. Give them the description of the thieves car and see what comes up.

Also invest in as many anti theft devices as you can. Make sure your alarm has a backup battery and airhorns...those suckers are loud. Also invest in a club for both your stearing wheel and brake. They will not want to try and get those off if the airhorns are going and they cannot shot them off...so make sure you get them mounted in a place that is not convenient to tamper with them.
Old 06-23-2003, 09:45 PM
DVPGSR
I need sleep...

I just found this...looks interesting.

http://www.neverstolen.com/
Old 06-23-2003, 09:49 PM
Amirked

do some research on a kill switch - rumor has it that professional thiefs can kill any alarm on the market in seconds - really if they know how they work its easy to snip the right wire - in some testing they had some prof. car thiefs try to jack a whole line of cars - the only ones left were the ones with custom kill switches - where you re-wire the ignition switch to some secret button - the car wont start till you reconnect the ignition circuit - i even read some cool ideas where people put magnetic switches on timers in a door panel or body panel - they would then carry a magnet on their keychain - walk past the car - swipe it past the switch and then you have 30 secs to start it up otherwise the switch will close again - supposedly someone would have to spend HOURS and hours and hours on it and may never really find where it is hidden. only downside is they could tow it or just gut the interior. .but still thats a huge pain in the ass .. just my .02 cents
Old 06-24-2003, 02:58 AM
AngryNerdRock
this space for rent

that sounds like a good idea. where do you get those amirked? my brother in law had his 95 Black GSR stolen, and three weeks later, my friend got his 97 Red GSR stolen. both turned up but with everything missing. and on my brother in laws door panel "fvck n*****s, fvck Flips" was scribed
Old 06-24-2003, 05:42 AM
pomansouth

this thread must have been on life support and everyone just forgot about it and then someone tripped over the cord and thought they would bring it back to life.
Old 06-24-2003, 05:58 AM
DMA94ls

remember, dont be naive, think about how they new you had a GSR. Especially inside a complex, its not like your driving by and you can see it. If you do have a security gaurd, I would be weary. Also put him to the test somehow... And you have sisters? Do their friends come over and see your car or know what you have on it? You never know man. Keep ya eyes peeled for all that stuff