Notices

Just caught two f_cks trying to jack my ride.

Old 01-30-2003, 12:42 PM
HYBRID

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they will be back, and since its a gs-r they are pretty set on taking it, definately look into some type of security system, or get a car cover that can be locked.
Old 01-30-2003, 01:13 PM
DB7 2.0
Banned

they probably slipped in a clothes hanger or some sort between the door/body or the glass/door...

damn sorry to hear about it man...good thing you were awake in time to see them somewhat.
Old 01-30-2003, 02:41 PM
PatrickGSR94
I'm not a n00b!

Originally posted by SiClone
Or if you already have keyless entry, you can just unplug the wire running to the switch (rendering the switch useless).
yeah well if there's no switch, they won't even try to stick anything in there in the first place.

Besides, quite often I have people riding in my car and when I drop them off I need to unlock the doors, then lock them again after I leave. I always drive with the doors locked, my alarm locks them 3 secs after starting the car if the doors are closed, and unlocks them when I turn off the car (I love the feature, but my friends hate it cuz they have to wait for me to turn off the car.. imapatient I tell ya!).
Old 01-30-2003, 08:37 PM
silvagsr

Man you all got me all paranoid.... Ive got my gun by my window so if i see somone trying im aiming and blowing off a rotor.... Well looks like another long night ...ttyl
Old 01-31-2003, 05:05 AM
eclipse spanker

dont waste your time for the f*cks......just make sure she is in a safe place......
Old 01-31-2003, 06:34 AM
Anthony
ZOMG Pew Pew Laserbeams

get a paintball gun and spray the hell outta them heheheeh that way they'll be bruised all over and if you can get them in the face all the more power to you...well that would be my alternative to a real gun...no killing another but injuring him to the fullest extent and being able to verify who he is later if the time comes (i.e. bruises)
Old 01-31-2003, 07:39 AM
Black2KGSR

Originally posted by PatrickGSR94
yeah well if there's no switch, they won't even try to stick anything in there in the first place.

Besides, quite often I have people riding in my car and when I drop them off I need to unlock the doors, then lock them again after I leave. I always drive with the doors locked, my alarm locks them 3 secs after starting the car if the doors are closed, and unlocks them when I turn off the car (I love the feature, but my friends hate it cuz they have to wait for me to turn off the car.. imapatient I tell ya!).
:werd: My alarm does the same thing, I really like that feature...but my sisters are always in a hurry to get out...like, hold on, let me park and turn off the car first.

As far as the punks...get a sniper rifle and set it up by your window. next time your alarm goes off, start shooting.
Old 01-31-2003, 12:14 PM
ISP James
DAMIMRED

you are entitled to shoot sombody as long as they are in your sheit.... so pop em..... and if they manage to stumble out of the car, drag their ass back in and hose down the driveway :thumbup:

or just shoot their foot, then take a ride to the local hospital and camp out
Old 01-31-2003, 03:51 PM
Lastgsr
WoOo WoOo

Most honda's are very easy to get into... invest in a good alarm. don't go cheap. B/c professional thieves will get in your car in very quick and disable cheap alarms.
Old 01-31-2003, 04:45 PM
DelSolSIinMD
Le Grand Illusion

I'm unsure about the legality of shooting someone who's breaking into your car. Sure, they're comitting a crime... but I think you're legally required to try and verbally "dissuade" them first. If you just start shooting, things get messy. The guy can just claim he thought it was his car out there in the dark (yeah right) and was wondering why his key didn't fit, the next thing he knew, he had a bullet in his leg... you know?

Which is why I've always wished they had a car security system where either the shifter or the steering wheel became electrically charged... something really space-age, like you put your thumb-print on a little scanner, and if it doesn't match, BAM, 100K volts to the shifter and steering wheel. That should be enough juice to make its way through leather gloves... yow!

Hmmmmmmmmm.... if it doesn't exist, it should...