Notices

Reliable Body Kit Sites Please!!!

Old 03-10-2009, 09:30 AM
1turbodc2
got boost?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Khazzy
to the pic above

and is in my dreams as my car every night, at least i can somewhat feel like it is, same color, cept mine is a 99 not 01, let alone a gsr vs my 4dr gs, specifics set aside, looks hot and it is as simple as a lip kit, the retrofit lights help as well, speaking of dude did you retrofit em or buy them? if bought lemme know where
The retro fit was done by customlightz with s2k projectors.. but my headlights are completely stock looking so i don't see how it adds but thanks for the compliment!!

Originally Posted by GSRRacer95
When are you going to stop whoring this car out. You don't even own it anymore. LOL

To the OP, OEM > Body kit

I am denial of it being gone!!!! but now i have a boosted 2000 civic SI.. i will have to post pics of that!! its exactly the opposite of my teg that one is sleeper!!! minus the wheels (same as the ones on the teg) and the OEM jdm fogs and OEM CTR headlgihts muhahahaha...
Old 03-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Line7
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1turbodc2
I am denial of it being gone!!!! but now i have a boosted 2000 civic SI.. i will have to post pics of that!! its exactly the opposite of my teg that one is sleeper!!! minus the wheels (same as the ones on the teg) and the OEM jdm fogs and OEM CTR headlgihts muhahahaha...
I demand pics immediately!