Notices

Ticket's Suck!!!

Old 06-18-2002, 10:47 AM
PatrickGSR94
I'm not a n00b!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by F-b-C-d-3S
OKay, thanks for the imput Patrick. Ill try to more sensitive to the fact that...
well, I don't take you very seriously... but we are, or at least should, be here to help each other out. If you can't do that at all, or at least try, then prepare to be banned. h:
Old 06-18-2002, 01:11 PM
h00nter

Default Indeed, tickets do suck.

6/16/02, I get pulled over for speeding (62 in 45). Cop throws out speeding ticket and gives me ticket for my illegal tint job (20% tint, 70% is legal limit in NYS I think).

6/17/02, I get ticketed for speeding (75 in 55).

This has nothing to do with tickets, but today (6/18/02), on my way back from a 4-hour NYS Physics Regents (state test), my oil cap blows off (I think I put in too much oil and didn't tighten it enough) spraying oil all over my engine and hood. Once I'm done cleaning my engine and changing my oil, I put down my hood and what do I see...the most bird **** you could ever see. LOL.

What luck, huh?
Old 06-18-2002, 02:34 PM
smithg001

Default If I was Reckless this would be whining

Originally posted by F-b-C-d-3S
Why dont you obey the fvcking law, thats what they are they for and quit whining about it?!?
I don't know about the rest of you, but I atleast know that Speed
!= reckless!! stupidity = reckless. if this was a speeding ticket I would still care... but I wouldn't be so apauled (sp?) by it. I was doing a safe maneuver but was over the speedlimit. The guy infront of me was being reckless buy following the 3000gt leaving a foot and a half between them at 80 mph!

oh well... some people don't understand that this isn't a black and white world :slap:
Old 06-18-2002, 07:50 PM
yisoulja

smithg001, what part of SC do you live in? I live in charleson. The cops are hoorible down here especially if you have a nice car.

anyways, in the past 3 months i got 4 tickets,

1st.- disregarding stop sign..........but there was no stop sign!!!

2nd.- following too close ( two and a half cars lengths behind a guy doing 35) by a cop that was three cars in front of me, theres no way he can judge how close i am to th car in front of me if he is 3 cars in frot of me!!!!!!!

3rd- goin 60 in 55 on a country road with no one around.

4th.- i was in my girls explorer and veared off the road to where my front right tires was off the road- got a wreckless operations!!

Life sucks especially in SC...............I feel your pain
Old 06-18-2002, 08:05 PM
kfar09

Originally posted by smithg001

The guy infront of me was being reckless buy following the 3000gt leaving a foot and a half between them at 80 mph!
just wondering...but is 80 mph not fast enough for you? thats pretty damn fast. i j/ dont see why u needed to pass the guy at that speed
Old 06-18-2002, 08:22 PM
asian
god of romance

Default Re: Ticket's Suck!!!

summary of your situation:
you were changing lanes, going 90 in a 50, got ticketed and have to pay $270?

not to be a prick but, if you were a cop and saw somebody going 90 and cutting lanes in a 50 zone, wouldn't you pull them over?

the funny thing about speeding on the highway is that even if you go 90mph in a 70mph, you end up exiting the highway ramp with the guy who was going 70mph.
Old 06-18-2002, 08:58 PM
G2Integrity

I just got a ticket for going 82 in a 65. It's my first ever so I'm just gonna pay and go to traffic school online for like $20. I'm gonna keep my highway cruising to about 70-75 now. It just ain't worth it.
Old 06-18-2002, 09:05 PM
sutrusu
turbo > bodykit

oh fuck you. i got a motherfucking "failure to dim high beams" ticket on an empty street. 2 points, $110. dont even fucking complain when you actually did something to deserve your ticket.
Old 06-19-2002, 04:44 AM
PatrickGSR94
I'm not a n00b!

Originally posted by yisoulja
smithg001, what part of SC do you live in? I live in charleson. The cops are hoorible down here especially if you have a nice car.

anyways, in the past 3 months i got 4 tickets,

1st.- disregarding stop sign..........but there was no stop sign!!!

2nd.- following too close ( two and a half cars lengths behind a guy doing 35) by a cop that was three cars in front of me, theres no way he can judge how close i am to th car in front of me if he is 3 cars in frot of me!!!!!!!

3rd- goin 60 in 55 on a country road with no one around.

4th.- i was in my girls explorer and veared off the road to where my front right tires was off the road- got a wreckless operations!!

Life sucks especially in SC...............I feel your pain
Sounds like you should be able to get out of some of those, especially the one w/ the stop sign.... take pics of the area to show that there is no stop sign.
Old 06-19-2002, 05:49 AM
kfar09

Originally posted by sutrusu
oh fuck you. i got a motherfucking "failure to dim high beams" ticket on an empty street. 2 points, $110. dont even fucking complain when you actually did something to deserve your ticket.
i got pulled over for speeding late at night once and when the cop asked me "do you know why i pulled you over?" i said "b/c i didn't turn my brights off?". the cop told me that he couldn't pull me over for that and that i was speeding. i ended up j/ getting a warning but i think thats bull **** that you got a ticket for "failure to dim high beams" :fawk: that cop

Quick Reply: Ticket's Suck!!!