Notices

17's to 15's

Old 12-08-2002, 01:54 PM
M.D.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ahh, no answer huh. Altezzas being called rice is the biggest bunch of BS I've heard.

The people that call altezza's ricers are the peeps that got aftermarket 15in rims and don't care how their car looks.

All it takes is one person who has almost no exterior mods and a little bit of power to say altezza's are rice, and then all the other followers come out sayin yeah its rice too and don't have a reason to back it up with.
Old 12-08-2002, 02:24 PM
Shingoblade-GSR
Hellsing Agency

Originally posted by M.D.
Ahh, no answer huh. Altezzas being called rice is the biggest bunch of BS I've heard.

The people that call altezza's ricers are the peeps that got aftermarket 15in rims and don't care how their car looks.

All it takes is one person who has almost no exterior mods and a little bit of power to say altezza's are rice, and then all the other followers come out sayin yeah its rice too and don't have a reason to back it up with.
This is pointless.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just because someone calls altezza's rice doesn't mean you have to go out on a limb and attack them.

Honda-acura.net is the MOST OPEN honda-acura forum on the net. If you want to see a good example of bandwagoning go elsewhere. There are plenty of members on the board who actually have altezzas, and there are plenty of members who don't. There are people who prefer a clean look, and there are people who don't mind being loud. Likewise, there's a performance oriented crowd, and there's a show over go crowd.

Oh, and the answer to this thread has already been posted here:

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...threadid=38244

Shingo
Old 12-08-2002, 06:09 PM
M.D.

Originally posted by Shingoblade-GSR
This is pointless.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just because someone calls altezza's rice doesn't mean you have to go out on a limb and attack them.

Honda-acura.net is the MOST OPEN honda-acura forum on the net. If you want to see a good example of bandwagoning go elsewhere. There are plenty of members on the board who actually have altezzas, and there are plenty of members who don't. There are people who prefer a clean look, and there are people who don't mind being loud. Likewise, there's a performance oriented crowd, and there's a show over go crowd.

Oh, and the answer to this thread has already been posted here:

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...threadid=38244

Shingo

Hey Shingo, I'm not attacking anyone. I'm just giving my opinion on what I've noticed. And if someone gives their opinion on a topic, they should be able back it up and say why they think that way.