Notices

Update -Finally ... GRR switches

Old 10-16-2002, 02:49 AM
95WhiteAcura
I'm a lady dammit !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Update -Finally ... GRR switches

Ok soo remember I was asking if it could be the starter or alarm why it would not start at times??!
Well it's neither... It started to get worse over the weekend..One day I had the ignition all the way over and i was mad and I started to lift the clutch up while on the on position..And my car started then I had to put the clutch all the way down again for it to stay started..So my friend looked at it and it's the damn switch in the clutch !

My friend was going to just take a switch out of this other car that was just sitting around and the dash was already off but it was getting late so he didnt do it. He said we can just like soder the wires together for now where I wont have to hold down the clutch and it will start untill we both have off of work on the same day...
But a relief knowing what it is now .. I was getting so mad at the car ready to drive it off a cliff..

Oh yea then my friend they have the CF hood that was on my car before I bought it and they said I can have it if I want it.. Is it to "ricey" to have a CF hood??