Notices

Ingalls Camber Kit Users please read!!

Old 07-18-2006, 05:33 AM
meangreen96
Integra Owner No. 122,019

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ingalls Camber Kit Users please read!!

I know I posted this before but I am desperate. :ugh: Hoping new title will attract proper readers. Does anyone out there have the stock upper control arm anchor bolts that the Ingalls kit replaced lying around that I could pay you for. You cannot purchase the bolts without the arm from the dealer. I need these ASAP. I have the front Ingalls camber kit and I got the Omni UCA camber kit to replace the bushing but it won't clear the fenderwell without the stock mounts. I would be willing to pay for them. PM me if you want or respond here. I put in an inqury to Sohfast and HAP Recycling with no response yet.

1996 integra GSR
I can use paypal or send a money order.
thanks alot,
Old 07-18-2006, 06:20 AM
Nors
倍力恋

Check the classified section. Maybe this thread

https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...d.php?t=232787
Old 07-18-2006, 08:24 AM
meangreen96
Integra Owner No. 122,019

I checked classifieds and no luck. I PMed the thread author but that was from april so I am sure he has ridded of most of his parts. Called HAP and they will only sell the bolts with the control arm. It should be a requirement for shops to at least offer good parts that are replaced. Same thing happened with my rear shocks and struts. I thought they put them in the trunk and by the time I noticed, they had already gotten rid of them. Thats BS in my book! They can sell them off to parts salvage for $. I might just buy an aftermarket off of ebay or something then sell the new arm with the Ingalls as one peice.

How Frustrating............