Notices

New Type R Owner

Old 12-27-2005, 11:04 PM
UrbanAdolescent

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Type R Owner

Well folks i just got back from picking up my 98 CW Integra Type R and man does it feel good to be an owner of one. The car itself is completely stock the owner said he kept great care of it and from what i can tell i believe him. It has about 110,000 but still runs strong. I have a question though im looking into buying coilovers for the car soon so i can be able to adjust the ride height. The car in general will only be used to drive on the weekends and such. Im looking for a coilover that is dependable,streetable, and which feels as close to stock. So far i have looked at the OMNI POWER, OMNI POWERFULL, and TIEN FLEX. Or would some sort of strut and spring combo be better for what im looking for. With alot of researching i cant come to a final judgement and i was wondering if any of you guys have the following setup. Any suggestions. By the way i need to look into getting alarms. Thanks everyone. Oh yeah my names Anthony.

Last edited by UrbanAdolescent; 12-28-2005 at 11:24 AM.
Old 12-30-2005, 12:09 AM
bbasso

keep it stock and do a couple of HPDEs first to learn how the car works. Many people have been bitten by the ass coming out.

I still have the stock Suspension at 68k miles and track it as much as I can afford. It's a great suspension.
Old 01-12-2006, 10:44 AM
typer_696

congrats on your new buy. Keep her safe and lock her up pleaseeeeeeee
Old 01-12-2006, 12:25 PM
PikkaGTR
Power of Dreams

keep the car stock if its only a wknd driver
bur the apex n1 dampers are a decent set
the teins ss or flex have harsh rides so be warned.
congrats on the purchase, and do learn the cars ability before you drive spiritedly, yes it can turn around and bite u in the ass
its a FWD car that oversteers, go figure