Notices

passenger power window prob

Old 12-12-2005, 09:29 AM
greekfrench
91 integra LS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default passenger power window prob

My passenger power window dosen't work at all. I try opening it from either the passenger or driver's switch and both still dont work (and yes the main is switched on). When either switches are pressed there is NO noise from motor. I tested and theres is no power going to the motor when any of the switches pressed (fuse is good). Im thinking its a wire problem. Where else and what else, because there are too many wires, im lost?
Old 12-12-2005, 12:04 PM
M@rshy
٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶

It could be the switches also. Follow the wires and test them from point to point.
Old 08-06-2006, 10:02 AM
TwoToneLSS

Hey I got the same problem on my 1991 Integra passanger window. I thought I wasn't getting power to my motor either, but it is real tricky getting a voltage from those switch terminals. Are you sure you grounded one side of your voltmeter when you put the otherside in a terminal? Has the window seemed slower than your functional driver side window? If your still wondering you can take the motor out and hook it up to a DC power supply....Let me know i'm running through the same hassle.
Old 08-06-2006, 01:29 PM
tegbooster
Resident Ninja-photo'er

window motor?