Notices

• Integra Tech: [Read and post your basic questions here.]

Old 01-19-2007, 04:14 PM
The Krammit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by gsr2k
Did you try pulling it straight out?
i tried pulling it, and twisting then pulling. it wouldn't budge. should it just pull straight out?
Old 01-20-2007, 03:50 AM
gsr2k

Originally Posted by The Krammit
i tried pulling it, and twisting then pulling. it wouldn't budge. should it just pull straight out?
I'm not 100% sure becasue your headlamp assembly is slightly differnet from mine, but you should be able to disconnect it fairly easily.

The trick is to make sure you're grabbing it in the correct spot. You want to try to seperate the plastic bulb housing from the harness, not the glass from the plastic.

Take a look at this replacement bulb and you should see what I mean. The wiring harness plugs into the bottom of this piece at the bottom of the picture below the blue gasket (at the very bottom of the picture).

http://www.partsamerica.com/product_...31829_bulb.jpg

Let me know how it goes.
Old 01-31-2007, 09:06 AM
cory_cnx
1998 honda civic

waz up guys i just bough a 1994 acura Integra for my wife but the problems is that in the mornings when its cold and i try to start the car it doesnt start right i have to be stepping in the gas a li bit but when it get warm enough it doesnt turn off no more ....wat could it be ,can u guys help please ...thanks a lot,,,,,,,oh and also when the car its cold like the 4 gear tries to slip but when it gets warm enough it doesnt bother no nmore ........hel please

1994 Acura Integra LS (automatic ,130000)
Old 02-09-2007, 09:30 AM
LizzyLS

My 94 LS has a b20 computer and an LS motor, so my car is running rich.If I put a stock computer on it will is pass smog?
Old 02-09-2007, 12:25 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by LizzyLS
My 94 LS has a b20 computer and an LS motor, so my car is running rich.If I put a stock computer on it will is pass smog?
It will certainly help, but it won't guarantee that you pass.
The catalytic converter needs to be functioning, ignition timing has to be on spec, as does fuel pressure.

And if you're in CA, the B20B and B20Z are in a different EPA class from your Integra, making them de facto illegal regardless of year.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 03-09-2007, 01:17 AM
infamous1

how do i know which radiator my gsr takes? and whats the difference between showa and denso? my radiator says denso ..just curious on whats the difference so i know for future reference
Old 03-09-2007, 01:21 AM
infamous1

i have a '00 gsr and im wondering what kind of radiator my teg takes? the radiator says denso .. but i also want to know the difference between showa and denso for future references
Old 05-22-2007, 01:20 PM
fu3lfr3nzy

New poster here

I know this is an age old question with the answer based on personal preference, but I wanted to ask which would be better for my 96 GSR: CAI or SRI?

Price is not a deciding factor, so whichever is proved to be more effective, im willing to purchase.

Also, does anyone recommend any specific brands? Injen, K&N, and AEM come to my mind and im sure theres more out there...

Thanks again
Old 05-22-2007, 02:32 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

Originally Posted by fu3lfr3nzy
New poster here

I know this is an age old question with the answer based on personal preference, but I wanted to ask which would be better for my 96 GSR: CAI or SRI?

Price is not a deciding factor, so whichever is proved to be more effective, im willing to purchase.

Also, does anyone recommend any specific brands? Injen, K&N, and AEM come to my mind and im sure theres more out there...

Thanks again
Read the thread posted in the Integra FAQ.
This topic has been covered so many times...it's absurd.

I'm a fan of the SRI, simply for the fact that you don't run the risk of water ingestion and hydrolocking.

And as far as intake temp is concerned, the difference at speed is nearly nonexistant.

As far as brands go, if you're in a state that follows California emissions, you will need a CARB exempt intake (which means Injen or AEM). I would recommend either brand regardless, mostly because it's the quality of the air filter that matters most.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!
Old 06-04-2007, 02:46 PM
THEOLDMAN
Checking it twice

I'm looking for a GSR, what are the Serial Number digits that denote a GSR as opposed to any other Integra? Never had to look for it before as we leased three new ones, a 96, 99 and our son's 99 and got them all from the dealer. I don't want to pick up a doctored/modded Ls.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ...."WOW! What a ride!!!!!"

LUNCH with THEOLDMAN...On a break for now...