Notices

General Information about not so general things!?

Old 01-29-2005, 08:08 AM
Ninj4r
Acura Nubbins

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default General Information about not so general things!?

Howdy!
This being my second thread, many of you probably have not seen my name anywhere... my first thread however was very successful, and I was very warmly welcomed by the people that took the time to reply to my questions, and off the bat, I just wanted to let you all know I appreciate that! Thanks! :kiss:

As some may have read in my previous post, I'm extremely eager to learn as much as I can about my new baby (new to me anyways.)

I'm seeming to have a problem locating a lot of information via google and everything, and I was wondering if anyone had any good resources they could share with me about the following subjects! If you do, thanks in advance! If not, thanks for even taking the time to read this far!

Areas of interest:
¤ General Upgrading Guidelines (what to upgrade 1st, 2nd, etc, etc.)

¤ Suspension alterations (Like info on what combinations give what effect and so on... this is probably the 1st thing that I'll be changing in my vehicle.... other than the oil )

¤ Info on how ECUs work, and what changes to these do, how to do them, etc. (I know nothing about fuel/air ratios.)

¤ Where I can find some sweeeeet ass altezzas (lol, joking.)

¤ Intakes? Difference between short ram, CAIs, etc, etc. I've heard of people actually losing hp to a new intake? True?

¤ Any other basic knowledge you think a nubbin's McGee like myself might find useful!

Haha, I know it's a long list, but you've all seemed very welcoming to poeple that are here to learn instead of thinking they're already a wiz that'll boast about their latest purchase from AutoZone

Thanks again,
Brian
Old 01-29-2005, 08:12 AM
JoePoonani
Lexus Tech y0!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

www.howstuffworks.com is a great source. and if you go in the civic forum theres a sticky up top that has a resource guide. go here https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...d.php?t=125370
Old 01-29-2005, 01:18 PM
Snoopy
been there done that

do plenty of search's on HAN.

www.team-integra.net
www.honda-tech.com

also very good sites
Old 01-29-2005, 02:08 PM
dustimus
Better golfer than you

I gave you this link last time, use it well.

http://www.team-integra.net/sections...les.asp?Show=5

PS, we love sentance structure :thumbup:
Old 01-29-2005, 04:38 PM
carta79
Life after death

Yeah team-integra.net is a great website for Integra owners. You will find just about everything you need to know there.
Old 01-30-2005, 01:52 AM
Ninj4r
Acura Nubbins

Thank you so much everyone! I'm very happy that everyone is so damned resourceful around here!

Also, were you giving me crap, Dust? Or were you being serious? :P
Old 01-30-2005, 03:41 AM
BONE

Dont never take anything on this board personally and yes the search button is your friend it will provide you with most of your questions but if you dont find what your looking for then post your questions.