Notices

A sad day....

Old 10-12-2004, 03:11 PM
Int3gra'd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A sad day....

Well guys my hard work and money that I put into my Teg has been all for not. This morning, 10/12, my car was stolen in front of my apt complex. They took my tires/rims (G-racing Seki's), my speakers (MTX), my amp (MTX), my pioneer radio, my spare tire, my radar detector, my reciepts, and a homemade cover I made for the trunk (that goes over the spare tire). The tow truck had to drag my car on its rotors so it could be towed. My exhaust (Tanabe RM) is fudged, my suspension (TEIN SS Coilovers) is fudged, my front and rear bumpers are fudged, and im sure my rotors are fudged as well. The bastards even took my shift knob. How did they do it? They popped out the driver side window a little bit so they could slim jim the door. My steering column is fuct. THey jimmy rigged it. My steering wheel does circles now. CUTE!!!! My insurance company is going to cover every aftermarket product that got messed up. I am hoping they just total the car out. I still owe 5k on it. I plan on getting 8k from it with aftermarket parts. What will I used with the 3k (if it all works out) you ask? My mom has a sexy looking 1990 300 zx that she isnt using. That could be my next car. Only 86k miles on it for a 14 year old car. Not to shabby!!! I hate to part with my Teggy b/c I did all the work on it myself. All the parts I mentioned I put on myself. Kinda sux to put all that work into it, only for it to be snatched right out from under you.

And for all the haters which will read this...yes I know the Integra is the most probable vechile to be stolen and NO I did not have a car alarm. Don't state the obvious please.

I took pictures of my car at the junkyard. I will post them up here this weekend.

You guys taught me alot on here....

Thanks,

AC
Old 10-12-2004, 03:19 PM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Im sorry to hear that happened to you man. I hate thieves. At least your insurance company is covering you. I had some thieves break into my 04 cavalier. They stole everything out of it, then lit it on fire. :wtc:. My insurance company totaled it out and didnt even pay me back for all my aftermarket parts
Old 10-12-2004, 03:25 PM
Int3gra'd

Oh, and as for the receipts that were stolen. I have to give props to Turbo Evolution, Options Auto, and Exclusive Motoring for sending me backdated transactions for my parts. I would hurtin w/o them sending me the reciepts.
Old 10-12-2004, 05:41 PM
Tobra

Good to know. If they want to take your car, they will, alarm or no
Old 10-12-2004, 05:44 PM
TheOtherDave™
Apathy Kills

My most sincere condolences over this whole wretched ordeal.

Further proof to lock em up tight, ladies and gents.

Hopefully, you can move on from this with a good lesson. :happysad:

On that note, moving on to a Z32 will be a nice step-up, but don't put off the timing belt service. A co-worker of mine at the paper let his snap and he's in the hole nearly $5K. Bent valves, 1 fuXored head and 3 damaged pistons. Not good.

:: HAN Integra FAQ: If, by some miracle, yours hasn't been stolen... check it out!

Last edited by NorCal DC4; 10-12-2004 at 05:47 PM.
Old 10-12-2004, 08:59 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Sorry to hear that bro, if it makes you feel any better, not all thiefs get away with it. When I used to live in a crappy city (CA) some dumb shit tried to get into my 99 GSR. It was like 2 in the morning and I heard something drop, it was summertime and I slept with my window open, and always parked my car right there so I could hear and see if anything was up. I went outside, and went right up to the guy and asked him what was wrong? The piece of shit had the nerve to say he locked his keys in his car, I asked if I could help, and he said no, playing it cool (he almost convinced me it was his car) so then he turned his back on me (his 2nd mistake, #1 was ****ing w/my ride) I took my KA-Bar (a USMC fighting knife) and slit his back wide open from top to bottom. I didn't want to kill him, just hurt him and teach him a lesson. The dude screamed like a bitch, and took off bleeding, the cops came later and no-one saw anything, there was blood around my car, but no-one could see that in the dark and no-one knew what was going on anyways. So one for the good guys. Never knew what was worse, thieves or quitters.
Old 10-12-2004, 09:14 PM
9600baud
JDM rox ur world

thieves deserve no mercy, death to the fuggers, deserve to be shot down worst than a mad cow
Old 10-13-2004, 03:52 AM
Int3gra'd

My dad just put new lifters, timing belt, and had something else done to the car. The engine has had a major tune up. Its ready to go. It has a new paint job, new tires, new rims, and a few other parts. THere are still very minor details to fix, but I can do that on my own. My dad is installing an alarm in the car as we speak. It'll be a fun car to drive around in. The funny part is, my insurance went up like 10 bucks on that car. I was paying 583 every 6 months on my teg. Now I will be paying 590 or so w/ that Z. And when I turn 25, it will drop substancially. Hopefully it will work out for me.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:59 AM
IluvJae
Grifball Player

Glad you have another car to fall back on. :bigok:
Old 10-13-2004, 09:31 AM
prelood

Ah that really sucks man, hope everything works out