Thread: A sad day....
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2004, 08:59 PM
ADRONICUS
www.ufc.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry to hear that bro, if it makes you feel any better, not all thiefs get away with it. When I used to live in a crappy city (CA) some dumb shit tried to get into my 99 GSR. It was like 2 in the morning and I heard something drop, it was summertime and I slept with my window open, and always parked my car right there so I could hear and see if anything was up. I went outside, and went right up to the guy and asked him what was wrong? The piece of shit had the nerve to say he locked his keys in his car, I asked if I could help, and he said no, playing it cool (he almost convinced me it was his car) so then he turned his back on me (his 2nd mistake, #1 was ****ing w/my ride) I took my KA-Bar (a USMC fighting knife) and slit his back wide open from top to bottom. I didn't want to kill him, just hurt him and teach him a lesson. The dude screamed like a bitch, and took off bleeding, the cops came later and no-one saw anything, there was blood around my car, but no-one could see that in the dark and no-one knew what was going on anyways. So one for the good guys. Never knew what was worse, thieves or quitters.