Notices

bRAKE JOB DONE!

Old 09-19-2004, 11:16 AM
honura
Seni

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default bRAKE JOB DONE!

I replaced all 4 rotors and brake pads on my 95 ls. I bleed all 4 calipers and everything. Now I am having issues with the pedal. For somereason It does not wanna hold pressure. I mean while Im driving I have to pump a few times inorder for it to stop like a normal feeling car. Either way the car stops just not normal. Any thoughts on what it could be? Thanks
Old 09-19-2004, 12:27 PM
Epoch
CHRISTMASTIME IN IRAQ

I would think that while bleeding, you accidentally sucked some air in through the master cylinder, and you've got air in the system. I'd do a full brake fluid flush if you haven't changed out the fluid in a long time, or just bleed it some more to get the rest of the air out.
Old 09-19-2004, 12:31 PM
carta79
Life after death

Originally Posted by Epoch
I would think that while bleeding, you accidentally sucked some air in through the master cylinder, and you've got air in the system. I'd do a full brake fluid flush if you haven't changed out the fluid in a long time, or just bleed it some more to get the rest of the air out.
:werd:

I agree!
Old 09-19-2004, 12:47 PM
honura
Seni

Ahh I forgot that the rear left caliper was hard as hell to get back in, also it started leaking once it forced it back in. I went and ordered one at pep boyz. $75 Dahm you gotta love it. Ohh well. I think I have an extra one in my in laws house gotta see if it's left or right.