Originally posted by Iceman
what size?
16 inch. had 17's and those were too big for me IMO. h:
Old 08-06-2002, 01:34 PM
Shingoblade-GSR
Hellsing Agency

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Bookshelf

And whatta f**k is so ricey about blue or red rims you dumbass? Just 'cause I wanna look different from your ass doesn't mean it's rice. Pick up an Option2 magazine with Silvias with colored wheels... Do you that's rice too?
haahhaha..I knew this was going to happen.

I don't think people responded to your comment about colored wheels, but rather your terminology (colored "rollas"? hehehe dats a street term yo )

But if you want people to not bash colored wheels you also gotta keep an open mind. Gunmetal wheels aren't stupid either; when I get my LE-37s I'll post a pic; maybe then you'll have a "change of heart". :thumbup:

Shingo
Old 08-06-2002, 03:22 PM
Bookshelf
highrevmotorsports.com

Originally posted by Shingoblade-GSR

haahhaha..I knew this was going to happen.

I don't think people responded to your comment about colored wheels, but rather your terminology (colored "rollas"? hehehe dats a street term yo )

But if you want people to not bash colored wheels you also gotta keep an open mind. Gunmetal wheels aren't stupid either; when I get my LE-37s I'll post a pic; maybe then you'll have a "change of heart". :thumbup:

Shingo
I am openminded, that's why I like something different like red or blue... "Street term", whatta hell is that suppose to mean? So what if I called 'em rollers, what's wrong with that?
Old 08-06-2002, 03:24 PM
Bookshelf
highrevmotorsports.com

Originally posted by Iceman
thats the point, a Silvias is a Silvias and Integras arent Silvias...
The point is that colored wheels is not rice like some people think. You are not gonna call a tuned up Silvia with red wheels rice, right? So then whatta hell...?...
Old 08-06-2002, 03:24 PM
jgrotkier
AIM SN: Johann14420

So what if I called 'em rolers, what's wrong with that?
wheels roll, rollers don't wheel.
Old 08-06-2002, 03:26 PM
Bookshelf
highrevmotorsports.com

Originally posted by jgrotkier

wheels roll, rollers don't wheel.
Yes, wheels roll, that's why you can call 'em rollers. Or you think we should call 'em wheelers instead?
Old 08-06-2002, 03:28 PM
jgrotkier
AIM SN: Johann14420

Yes, wheels roll, that's why you can call 'em rollers. Or you think we should call 'em wheelers instead?
nah, I think we should just call them wheels, seems to make the most sense to me and has worked fine in the past.
Old 08-06-2002, 03:38 PM
IntegraKid2002
18 year old *****

Iceman, I personally think that the whole black on black idea kicks ass. It gives it more of a sleeper look, especially when you have an intercooler hiding somewhere in there

Or, if you're going for the "Icy Hot Stunta" look, you can get some red or blue rollas! Holla! j/k
:fawk:
Old 08-06-2002, 03:52 PM
Shingoblade-GSR
Hellsing Agency

I am openminded, that's why I like something different like red or blue... "Street term", whatta hell is that suppose to mean? So what if I called 'em rollers, what's wrong with that?
Don't take offense to my labeling of "rollers" as a street term; it was more of a joke if anything because I've never heard that term before (note the smiley in my original post ) . So no I'm not saying there's anything wrong with calling them that. Street terms are tossed up around here all the time.

As for the color matching, I have seen black wheels with a red lip on a red teg before, and I think it looks sick. There was a member on here awhile back with a red G2 with red wheels, and I think visually it was a little too much, but it was really clean. For a black teg again, getting black wheels is hardco sleeper style; what do you think of black wheels with a polished lip? I think that would look mean as hell.

Shingo
Old 08-06-2002, 04:08 PM
99bajakid

Ok, personally i think a black Integra with black rims and a colored lip would be awesome on an Integra. For me personally i would love to have black rims with a blue lip on them. And have some blue or red dress up items but dont go all out like a/c vents and crap (my friend did that with his camero...ewww)

For the carbon fiber hood on a black car, go for it!!!! ive seen it on a Prelude and it was hard to recognize at first but the subtle difference looks really nice IMO.

Quick Reply: Opinion...