Notices
View Poll Results: Which rims would look better on a white Integra?
Velox VX-8 (gunmetal)
86.67%
Tenzo R Shu-4 (gunmetal)
13.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Need pic... white integra w/ Velox VX-8

Old 01-10-2004, 07:11 PM
4dOORaCCORD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Velox>tenzo
Old 01-13-2004, 01:21 PM
Kitjai

Originally posted by CrazyAzn
kitjai...no i'm not viet.....but just let me know whenever u get tha money..then i can help u..if u need anything else let me kno and then i will see what i can do...
Thanks man, I'll let you know in when I have the money... hopefully within a month or two.
Old 01-13-2004, 06:36 PM
randomtask77
Wanderer

Default Re: Keep the flames down, I know my car looks terrible.

Originally posted by carta79
I think both of those rims are real nice. Though I have seen alot of the Tenzo Shus on the street compared to the Velox vx-8.

Sorry to hijack this thread but I have a question for you guys. I'm new to the Integra forum so bare with me.

I have a set of the universal fit Velox vx-ks, from my old Accord. The size of the rims are 18X7.5. Would these rims be considered to big for an 00' Integra LS sedan?

I was thinking of maybe selling the rims w/ tires and saving the money to go towards a Tein suspension setup. Or keep the tire/rim package for the Integra and get lower profile tires.

Originally posted by carta79

It's not lowered yet for fear of rubbing.

The only reason I posted this picture is so you guys can give me some ideas. I know the car isn't appealing so cut me some slack. Would the 18' velox wheels work? I know I would need lower profile tires.
Does anyone have 18's? If so how low should I go. I was already planning on a tein suspension upgrade.

I don't mean to hijack the thread so I apologize beforehand. I didn't want to start my own thread for fear of severe flaming.

It's somewhat still on topic because of the velox wheels.

In regards to the 18's that you already have, unless you plan on putting a body kit on your car, the 18" wheels would look kinda off. To make it more visually appealing, you'd have to really lower the car, but considering the size that you already have, you're gonna experience problems with rubbing. Not worth it in my opnion. Especially on a daily driver.

If you can, put on your stock wheels, sell your Velox wheels and invest on better suspension for your teggy. Going with Tein's is a step in the right direction. Get a feel on how it is to drive a lowered car. Then when you get the cash together, invest in a set of 16" wheels with 205/45/16 tires.