Notices
Featured Ride Showcasing some of our favorite vehicles.

Featured Ride | January - 01.13.04 [oc_civic]

Old 01-29-2004, 04:51 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pibe54
THats the funniest looking car ive seen. Damn!! dont ever talk shit if you cant back it up. SOrry Oc civic. Ive seen better lOOkin pintos than this piece.... LMAO 98 civic.... a stock mustang would blow the doors off your car. Get some DIablo rims and keep it g-unit. 1
oc has a very realistic attitude about his car (ulnike certain n00bs ) His car isn't the hottest ride here, its a work in progress. He never talks it up more than it deserves. A healthy dose of humility and respect would do you some good.
Old 01-29-2004, 07:08 PM
builthatch

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

THats the funniest looking car ive seen. Damn!! dont ever talk shit if you cant back it up. SOrry Oc civic. Ive seen better lOOkin pintos than this piece.... LMAO 98 civic.... a stock mustang would blow the doors off your car. Get some DIablo rims and keep it g-unit. 1
haha...pretty witty. Since we all love being amused by people wrecking posts to be funny (hint), what do you drive, bub, and... ya got any pics?
Old 01-29-2004, 08:07 PM
EJcivic02
I talk Before I think

Dont come in here knocking on a ROTW, especially with all of the positive feedback hes gotten. Like builthatch said, its a work in progress and OC knows this. Until you post pics of your car, shut your mouth :sqfawk:
Old 01-29-2004, 09:06 PM
cobbcustomz

looks good man. Keep up the good work. Gotta represent for the silver civics :thumbup:
Old 01-30-2004, 08:30 AM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Originally Posted by EJcivic02
Like builthatch said, its a work in progress and OC knows this.
I said that... h:
Old 01-30-2004, 09:05 AM
oc_civic
mcc racing

[sarcasm]weve seen your car.. lol and we all LOVE it [/sarcasm]

you can bash ALL you want for this one reason.... your car sucks.. and any time YOU want to line up and run... we can.. its funny how you DON'T say "i could blow the doors off your car" you simply say "a stock mustang could" i guess you are acknowledging that your car is truly a piece.. but don't sweat it.. one day when you are done trying to pick up bitches at the local grade school with your blinging chrome rims on your econobox, you will see the light, and maybe then we could have a reasonable conversation ... maybe in the mean time someone will ban you... I am growing tired of watching you make an ass out of yourself.

hes talking shit because in the thread https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=75551 i hurt his feelings
Old 01-30-2004, 11:48 AM
94civicEX
I got worms.

This is not a thread for flamming, please refrain from doing so in the future :goodjob:.

duck squad member #00003
Old 01-30-2004, 12:00 PM
EJcivic02
I talk Before I think

Originally Posted by white_n_slow
I said that... h:
:doh: sorry bout that.
Old 01-30-2004, 12:03 PM
white_n_slow
it's my D in a B

Originally Posted by EJcivic02
:doh: sorry bout that.
hfawk:
Old 01-30-2004, 06:44 PM
19.3secS2K
my bum is on the swedish!

Originally Posted by oc_civic
i guess the choice is how far i want to take it... because obviously the top most end the built twin cam would be better.. but i doubt i would have the cash to swap build and go direct port.. so thats why im leaving towards building the single cam.. the one other factor is a built single cam is pretty stealthy.. i mean there are not a ton out there so people would not really expect it to be anything
<cough>b20vtec+juice<cough>