Old 01-30-2004, 09:05 AM
oc_civic
mcc racing

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Pibe54
THats the funniest looking car ive seen. Damn!! dont ever talk shit if you cant back it up. SOrry Oc civic. Ive seen better lOOkin pintos than this piece.... LMAO 98 civic.... a stock mustang would blow the doors off your car. Get some DIablo rims and keep it g-unit. 1

[sarcasm]weve seen your car.. lol and we all LOVE it [/sarcasm]

you can bash ALL you want for this one reason.... your car sucks.. and any time YOU want to line up and run... we can.. its funny how you DON'T say "i could blow the doors off your car" you simply say "a stock mustang could" i guess you are acknowledging that your car is truly a piece.. but don't sweat it.. one day when you are done trying to pick up bitches at the local grade school with your blinging chrome rims on your econobox, you will see the light, and maybe then we could have a reasonable conversation ... maybe in the mean time someone will ban you... I am growing tired of watching you make an ass out of yourself.

hes talking shit because in the thread https://www.honda-acura.net/forums/s...ad.php?t=75551 i hurt his feelings