Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

06 Acura RSX Type S clutch shaking?

Old 02-20-2010, 12:00 AM
Campione22

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 Acura RSX Type S clutch shaking?

Hi, I'm new here!

I'm a new owner of an Acura RSX Type S, with just under 40k miles. Only problem I have experienced with it is 3rd gear sometimes popping out. I read up on this and realized that it was a known problem with the type S. Since it was still covered by my original warranty, I had the 3rd gear synchros and components replaced free of charge and now it's perfect! I got the car back yesterday.

My question is this. As I left the Acura dealership yesterday, I noticed that when I would release the clutch in any gear or even in neutral, the clutch pedal feels like it is either shaking very softly or there is some kind of vibration coming from it. Once I get moving, it's not an issue, but I notice it whether in first gear or in neutral. Has anybody else experienced this? Should I take it back and have them look at the pedal and why it shakes like this? Is it possible that with the new parts and synchros that it's supposed to do this? Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance!
Old 02-20-2010, 07:46 AM
I Killed Tupac
but i grease from there

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

take it back