Notices
Engine Swaps, Tech & Tuning Swaps, N/A Performance, Forced Induction, Engine Management, & Troubleshooting

ANYWAY to make an integra exhaust fit a civic hatch

Old 03-19-2003, 07:16 PM
jk43235

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ANYWAY to make an integra exhaust fit a civic hatch

is there anyway to make a 95 apex dunk exhaust fit a 96 civic DX hatch? I'm thinkin of modifying the apex to the hatch, but I'm not sure about the fitment. I have a 95 b18b in the hatch, but can't make the exhaust fit from the header down. Rite now I have a straight crush bent pipe clamped on from the header and am runnin the stock civic exhaust. I couldn't make the cat converter fit. So im leakin like a mug. Please any input will be helpful.
Old 03-19-2003, 07:35 PM
Andy
Hybrid Forum Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What's up?

A muffler shop could probably do it but it would probably be a lot easier to just get an exhaust for your hatch. The downpipe, cat and B-pipe isn't hard for a muffler shop, it will be the length of the final piece. The Integra (and Civic coupe/sedans) have a longer ass end than the hatchs. I put the tail piece of my Tanabe RM on my coupe one time because I needed a muffler and it was about 6" shorter. I just tied it up with wire so I could drive the thing and it worked fine. If you tried to put the Integra exhaust on, it would probably stick out past your bumper by that much (never tried so don't quote me though).

Here's what you need for the front part. I had the little extension on the right made for about $40 from a muffler shop on my hatch. Seeya.

'06 Subaru Legacy Spec B - Stock, for now
'98 Civic EX - CTR headlights and grill, Kosei K1's, for sale
'90 240SX - SR20DET that will never get installed, project car.