Notices
Drag Strip From the staging lanes to the finish line, this is the spot for on-track drag racing discussion.

Hatch Vs 98 Base prelude

Old 02-19-2004, 05:09 PM
FiveSpeedCandy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTW-- I've got just as much against kan as the next guy- if not more, but lets play fair
Old 02-19-2004, 06:41 PM
Jkan2001
S2000 Pilot

Originally Posted by b16hatch
Maybe u dont get the point jkan. NO ONE ****IN LIKES U ON THIS BOARD, you talk a gang of shit , when in realaity , your jus a lil bitch with penis envy so you come on here and act like a internet warrior. your hardcore dude.
All i really want to know is, what exactly is a "gang of shit"? I'll just assume it as your everyday view cause your head is up your sphincter.

Integrity, last i checked the other thread isn't locked cause i can still reply so why don't you keep your stories straight instead of mixing your random ass comments all together into a big incoherent mess.
Old 02-19-2004, 06:45 PM
Minami Kotaro

I have no stake in this thread but everyone really needs to calm down and get on with their respective lives.
Old 02-19-2004, 08:02 PM
ZiviCase10287
RacinMasonC

no i think the admins should look into temporary ban for Jkan... all he does is talk shit in here.. its either about you or your car that is so "slow" compared to his or its not a lot of power but he put down this #... blah blah. and the "hey i pulled a 2.0 60' BONE STOCK, fu*king who cares what you RAN, that civic is DEAD cuz of you so stfu about your car that can't run anymore. get the hell outta this forum, everyone is so damn sick of you, you don't even realize it. search your posts and read everything you say in the Kill Story section.. every post is either: thats weak, you suck at driving, your car is shit, mines better i pulled this outta my ass, your a noob, i know everyone and get along with everyone, i'm respected, go here they respect me (or do you mean your car?).. get the point?

now settle down and say nice kill or something worth looking at from you at least, or simple: LEAVE. i'm not looking for a damn piss contest anymore, so far every person is AGAINST you, so wheres the respect that you get? your respect was your car, now its dead so now everyone realizes your just an asshole.
Old 02-19-2004, 08:45 PM
TeHJuSTiN
NAM #0001

Who said the car can't run? From the pics he posted it still looked able to run, maybe just needed a new intercooler and piping.

But Jkan has a good point when it comes to b16hatch, I think he's just making all this shit up as well.
Old 02-20-2004, 04:03 AM
ZiviCase10287
RacinMasonC

so IF he is, let him.. why does it bother you guys? maybe the guy missed a shift and thats why he won.. YOU DON'T KNOW. or maybe he's a slow shifter, there could be endless reasons why he won.
Old 02-20-2004, 05:24 AM
TeHJuSTiN
NAM #0001

Originally Posted by ZiviCase10287
so IF he is, let him.. why does it bother you guys? maybe the guy missed a shift and thats why he won.. YOU DON'T KNOW. or maybe he's a slow shifter, there could be endless reasons why he won.
Let him? HAHA. We don't know, that's why it's called a kill story... so he can describe what happened. Maybe you're just trying to defend him.
Old 02-20-2004, 05:53 AM
Jkan2001
S2000 Pilot

Originally Posted by ZiviCase10287
no i think the admins should look into temporary ban for Jkan... all he does is talk shit in here.. its either about you or your car that is so "slow" compared to his or its not a lot of power but he put down this #... blah blah. and the "hey i pulled a 2.0 60' BONE STOCK, fu*king who cares what you RAN, that civic is DEAD cuz of you so stfu about your car that can't run anymore. get the hell outta this forum, everyone is so damn sick of you, you don't even realize it. search your posts and read everything you say in the Kill Story section.. every post is either: thats weak, you suck at driving, your car is shit, mines better i pulled this outta my ass, your a noob, i know everyone and get along with everyone, i'm respected, go here they respect me (or do you mean your car?).. get the point?

now settle down and say nice kill or something worth looking at from you at least, or simple: LEAVE. i'm not looking for a damn piss contest anymore, so far every person is AGAINST you, so wheres the respect that you get? your respect was your car, now its dead so now everyone realizes your just an asshole.

hahaha temporary ban my ass...we'll see who's still here after i have a chat with some people. I guess you don't understand what FACTS are. The fact of the matter is, you own 1 slow and ugly "joke car" accord and 1 slow and ugly hatch. Just listen to yourself, you had to defend a car that you aren't even proud of. Those are the facts period. Now if i told you that, it wouldn't be talking shit, it would just be stating the facts. My se-r would still ape rape both your cars put together if you wanna compare our cars running capability and i'm in the search for a nice/fast car that you don't even want to deal with as we speak.

Maybe you need to go back through the threads and read what i say, more likely than not i speak up against someone because they don't have any factual evidence and just keep spouting off bs. Every kill i posted myself had factual evidence and you know it.

If you can't handle the truth, do something to fix it or STFU just don't hide behind people that somewhat know what they are talking about. The FACT of the matter is that b16hatch after 5 pages worth of flame wars STILL hasn't provided a shred of evidence. All he has is some crappy photoshopped picture of his "supposed" car. No timeslip, no dyno chart, no videos, just some really poorly put together stories that don't add up when you actually think about them and some bad grammar to back them up. Why the hell should i say nice kill when he just makes sh*t up and refuses to prove them? Integrity already explained how to post a timeslip and still nothing.

Maybe if you weren't such a fanboy and paid more attention to what was going on you wouldn't get flamed so much. So the best advice anyone ever gave you was SHUT THE HELL UP
Old 02-20-2004, 06:30 AM
Integrity
Some have it, some don't

Originally Posted by FiveSpeedCandy
This board isnt about how much your make, I make, or Kan makes, its about cars.
I tell it like it is. I'm not one to toot my own horn here, but when the boy asks the questions I'm going to answer them.
Originally Posted by nub
Integrity, last i checked the other thread isn't locked cause i can still reply
Look for yourself. You'd think that with 3000+ posts you'd be able to tell when a thread is locked.
Originally Posted by nub
Maybe you need to go back through the threads and read what i say, more likely than not i speak up against someone because they don't have any factual evidence and just keep spouting off bs. Every kill i posted myself had factual evidence and you know it.
I did go back and read some of your old posts. One of them had me rolling on the floor with laughter. What it all boils down to is you come in here and act like a bad ass, cause you don't (or can't) act like that in real life. Why don't you stop pretending so hard and just be an enthusiast like the rest of us in here?
Old 02-20-2004, 12:45 PM
Jkan2001
S2000 Pilot

Originally Posted by Integrity
I tell it like it is. I'm not one to toot my own horn here, but when the boy asks the questions I'm going to answer them.

Look for yourself. You'd think that with 3000+ posts you'd be able to tell when a thread is locked.

I did go back and read some of your old posts. One of them had me rolling on the floor with laughter. What it all boils down to is you come in here and act like a bad ass, cause you don't (or can't) act like that in real life. Why don't you stop pretending so hard and just be an enthusiast like the rest of us in here?
I must've checked before you cause when i went and clicked the reply button it let me type. I actually mind my own business when it comes down to it unless people start talking absolutely ridiculous BS and refuse to provide a shred of proof to back it up. I guess you're just one of those enthusiast's that are enthusiastic about everything, whether it's true or complete BS without asking any questions first....wait that makes you a fanboy, not an enthusiast.

Quick Reply: Hatch Vs 98 Base prelude